Trusting Family?

*gabes POV*
Spencer and I were sitting in the nurses office waiting for the nurse.
I was sitting on a bed looking down at my hands with butterflies in my stomach.
"Y-you don't have to wait with me" I said finally glancing up at him.
He looked at me shaking his head. "i WANT to wait with you. I'm worried about you." he said with worry in his eyes.
I nodded and looked away with a small blush on my face. I felt Spencer place his hand under my chin and made me look at him.
Spencer was very very muscular and handsome, but I don't know why he wants to hang out with me. whenever I want to ask him the words never come out. I was taken out of my thoughts when the nurse walked in. I backed away from his hand and looked down.
"Gabe?" I heard the nurse say. I looked up and her eyes widened.
"Oh my. what happened to you Gabe?" She asked. Before I could say anything spencer did.
"He getting bullied and before the guy could do anything else I got him off gabe." He said looking at the nurse.
The nurse nodded and began to examine my face."gabe I want you to go home for today. I don't think you'll be able to get through the rest of the day without people staring." she said softly putting ice over one of my eyes.
I nodded and got up.
The nurse walked over to her desk and started writing a note before handing it to me.
"I want you to do these when you get home, ok?" She said with a small smile.
I nodded taking the note and putting it in my pocket.
Spencer and I walked out of the office and he walked me to my locker. As I opened my locker I looked up at him.
"T-thank you.. for.. you know. saving me." I said getting my bag out with a small blush on my face. I heard him chuckle and my heart pounded. "its fine. As long as your safe." he said bending down and putting his hand on my head ruffling my hair. 'why does he seem so familiar?' I thought pushing his hand off my head.
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I said waving to him walking away after closing my locker.
"Bye" I heard him say.
_____________________
The way back was longer than I expected. When I was finally home I started dinner for tonight. Just as dinner was finished I had taken my phone out to look at the time when my mom called.
"Hello" I asked
"Gabe dear. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna make it for dinner." she said not even sounding sad.
"Why?"
"I just got an offer for a new project and it's starts today." she said
"Okay. is dad still coming?" I asked feeling my heart breaking even more than it was.
"No dear I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you sweetie." She said
"It's fine you don't have to.. I gotta do homework. bye" I said hanging up not even listening to her.
Anger grew in the pit of my stomach as I ran up the stairs and into my room.
I looked around my room trying to find something to calm me down when I found something I've never seen. I don't remember getting it and it
Looked brand new. I walked over to it and picked it up.
A feeling of relief came over me but tear fell down from my eyes. I hugged the bear tightly to my chest and cried out.
After all the years I've been alone it's finally gotten to me. I can't take it any more.
It was then that I heard a howl come from outside. I got up and ran to my balcony window to see alpha looking up at me.
I dropped the bear and ran down the stairs and out the back door.
I stood there a few feet away from alpha.
When I looked at his eyes my face scrunched up filling with tears. I ran forward wrapping my hands around his neck.
"A-alpha. I-I can't." I stuttered burying my head in his fur.
I felt him lift me onto his back and he started moving through the woods. I never looked up to where we were going trusting him fully.