Truth

Thanks
-------------------------------
*Gabes POV*
I sighed resting my head in my palm.
"Gabe. do you wanna come over to my house?" I heard Spencer ask. I looked at him a smile on my face."sure." I said not wanting to go back home.
I got up as he walked around and over to me. He held his hand out to mine and I hesitantly took it.
He dragged me from the bench and over to a red Toyota truck. He opened the passenger door open for me and I got in my hand leaving the warmth of his. He ran around and got in his seat and started the car. He soon began to drive.
I don't know why but I wanted to reach over and grab his hand. I glanced back to see Spencer's hand open and in between us. I looked out the window and hesitantly placed my hand next to his.
My heart was pounding loud enough that I thought he could hear it.
I kept my gaze out the window even when I felt that familiar warmth ingulf my hand. I smiled softly a small blush on my face. It only took us 10 minuets to get to his house and when we did I saw how large it is.
It's practically a mansion!
My eyes widened as I sat forward and stared at the large house being able to see many figures in almost every window.
I heard a chuckle beside me and I looked at him.
We both got out and walked up to the front door.
Once there he looked at me."what ever they do just ignore them, ok?" He said and I nodded slowly.
He opened the door and loud sounds could be heard from every corner of the house. We walked in and were greeted by a man and a woman.
They both looked down at me and smiled.
"Well who do we have here?"the woman asked bending down smiling at me. "is this who I think it is?" She asked again.
Spencer only gave a soft" yeah" as he glanced at me. I raised my eyebrow but shrugged it off. Spencer grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to a room.
I'm guessing the room is his because there was a large bed and had its own bathroom.
I looked around seeing the large bookshelf next to his bed. I liked the way his room was. the walls were a nice blue and his comforter matched with a darker blue. I looked back over to Spencer to see him smiling as he walked over to me. I stood there waiting for his to get over to me when he picked me up and Put me on the bed.
He crawled on top of me and stares down at me. I could tell that my face was red by the heat I could feel.
He slowly leaned down and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me. His forehead met with my shoulder as I felt him breath out.
I felt him sniff my neck softly and I turned my head as if hoping for something. I heard him chuckle as he stayed there. "I love this scent." He said softly. I felt my face grow warmer than before. "w-what?" I asked trying to keep my voice in a whisper.
"I love your scent. It's a mixture of sea air and lilac." he said.
I raised an eyebrow. 'I don't have either of those body washes at home, so how do I smell like that?' I questioned in my thoughts.
"I love your eyes.. your hair, your skin, the way you smile when your happy, and that twinkle in your eye when you see my wolf." He said leaning up.
H-his wolf?
"Your wolf? What do you mean?" I asked looking at him
His gaze looked in worry.
"Gabe I'm a werewolf... and.... your my mate." He said slowly.
My eyes widened.
"M-Mate?"