fifteen

Summary:

The muscle had been secured now that Cara Dune had decided to join in the fun. The old acquaintance of the Mandalorian was yet to be trusted, especially since he was brining "loyal" guild members. You were hopeful that this deal with killing the ex-imperials will be go smoothly. Otherwise, none of you were going down without a fight.

Side Notes: I know that Kuill and IG-11 join in the fight too. But since (y/n) is a skilled Jedi knight, she's capable of fighting Imps while protecting Grogu at the same time. I love Kuill and IG-11, but it'll be just too much work for me if I add more characters in this arc, and it'll make more sense with my story without them. Plus, I don't want them both to die!

Word Count: 3460

***

The Razor Crest flew throughout the vast open space of the galaxy. Grogu cooed in excitement while he stargazed from the cockpit, with you securely holding onto the little green bean as he sat on your lap. His large pointy ears perked in up and down motions, pointing his finger with every star his large dark beady eyes could see.

You spotted the Mandalorian get up from his seat, with the ex-shock trooper following him not too far behind. Your eyes trailed as they headed towards the lower level of the ship. 

"We'll be right back. You gonna be okay here with Grogu?" Your lover asked you with a hint of concern in his tone. 

You nodded, flashing a gentle smile at him, "Yes, of course. If Grogu gets bored, then he'll be able to play with his little metallic ball again. Don't worry, I know what entertains him."

With a light squeeze on your shoulder, the armoured man then turned his back once again and headed to the lower level of the aircraft. 

The built woman leaned against the wall, crossing her arms as her lips twitched to a mischievous smirk. The Mandalorian brushed it off at first, opening his closet filled with his multiple different weapons. 

"He and your girlfriend all right up there all alone?" She asked while rummaging through her weapon of choice.  

"Uh, y-yeah..." The armoured man stammered, unable to find any more words from all the fluster that he was feeling.

"You know, I kinda already knew that the two of you were somehow going to end up being together. Considering all that tension and concern you displayed to her the first time you found out that she was a Jedi. Don't worry, I approve of her. With he skills, she'll be able to take care of you no problem."

"Yes, she's an extremely skilled Jedi. Though, it is my first time seeing her kind. I never really knew that they existed."

"Oh they do exist all right. I came from the planet Alderan, and I've heard stories when I was a little girl of how Jedi were keepers of the peace during the clone wars. Then when I joined the rebellion, I saw him, the Luke Skywalker."

"You seem fond of this Luke Skywalker."

"Yeah, I guess I am," the ex-shock trooper smiled while her back was turned from the Mandalorian, grabbing a large blaster, "I'll choose this bad boy over here."

"Good choice."

"Do you trust the contact?" Cara asked, changing the topic.