nine

Summary:

In which you were given no choice but to tag along as the Mandalorian's servant girl, and along with the group of unrefined mercenaries in order to break free a prisoner. You sensed the untrustworthiness of these individuals growing stronger by the minute, with tensions rising especially with that purple Twi'lek, whom you've discovered was a former lover of the armoured man.

Side Notes: I did a little bit of tweaking. Hopefully it fits well :)))))

Word Count: 3202

***

The entrance of the prison ship had been breached, courtesy of the Mandalorian's works. Mayfeld stuck his head in first, ensuring that the hallways of the ship were clear, until he saw two large droid guards hovering around. When the droids were finally out of sight, the former sharpshooter went ahead and placed himself inside the ship, hiding behind a corner. The purple Twi then followed along, and shortly after, the Devaronian. 

The Mandalorian took a quick glance of the closed door of the resting area where the child was most likely sleeping, and then looked at you, as if you can see his concerned expression under his mask.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." You reassured him.

"You know I don't trust droids. The one who's controlling my ship I'm not the biggest fan of as well, especially when we're leaving the kid alone with him." 

"Well, I'm not really particularly fond of releasing a prisoner from the allies' grips. Considering I'm a Jedi who's supposed to be a keeper of the peace, not starting trouble like this." 

"I know, I'm sorry for dragging you into this."

You placed a hand on his armoured shoulder, smiling gently at him, "Don't apologize, you need the income for your ship. Now, what are your orders master? Your servant girl is here to follow whatever commands you have."

"Just stay close to me, in case I need help from these guys," he chuckled.

With that, you did as he instructed and followed closely behind the armoured man. The ship was of a bright white colour, looking pristine as if it was always scrubbed on a daily basis. It almost made you forget that this ship held some of the most dangerous criminals throughout the galaxy, many of them hailing from the outer rim. 

"All right, we're on the clock," the bald male stated, glancing over at the Mandalorian. "The second we engage those droids they're gonna be all over us."

"I know the drill," the metal man's modulated voice replied. 

"Bio-tracker activated. I've got eyes," Zero mentioned through the comlink of Mayfeld. 

"All right, let's go." 

The entire group sneakily scoped throughout the halls, with everyone's weapons but yours at the ready, in case you run into trouble with the guard droids. Everyone glanced at each prison cell from left to right, spotting the faces of the prisoners hiding behind their cell doors. Some were human, others had four arms, some were even droid bounty hunters. All of the faces staring at the group hoping that could somehow be freed from this New Republic ship. 

"I don't like this," the Mandalorian stated.

"You always were paranoid," the purple Twi flirtatiously replied back.