twenty

Part 2 of 3

"I've got a bad feeling about this." -Everyone in Star Wars

Summary:

In which you are still under the control of the empire and Moff Gideon. You have effortlessly defeated the Mandalorian and your companions with Grogu now in your grasp. Will you hand the child over to the Moff? Or will you finally wake up from this nightmare and see what is truly happening....

Word Count: 4057

***

"Most impressive, Jedi. Now, bring the child to me," Moff Gideon motioned you to come closer to him. 

You did as you were told. But before you could reach to the Moff, Grogu placed his hands onto your temples. A surge of great energy pulsed throughout your head, making you stop in your tracks. 

"This isn't who you are. Remember, you are a Jedi knight fighting against the empire, not with them." It was Grogu's voice reaching out to you through the force. 

"Yes, a Jedi knight you are."

"Master Yoda?!"

"Fight the control, my former apprentice. Use your feelings."

"Master?!" 

You couldn't exactly explain what was going on right now. But Grogu had somehow reached out to the very depths of your core with the force. It seems that your inner sub-conscience, your real self, had been seeing the force ghosts of your former masters once again. But this time, it was in your mind. You weren't aware that you had done things out of your control until Grogu had confronted you. 

"Strong with the force you have become, young one," Master Yoda pointed out to Grogu, "An excellent master, she is to you."

"What would you have me do, my masters?"

"You need to fight this control, (y/n)."

"But master Orula, I was able to regain full control for merely a few seconds only. This inhibitor chip that was used on the clones has been altered to control the mind of a Jedi. The doctor the empire has recruited seems to know his way around this device."

"Altered the chip, this doctor has?"

"Yes master," you nodded, "the last time I've heard about this inhibitor chip was during the clone wars. Kaminoans built this device to control clones and make them believe the Jedi committed treason. And I think this doctor did the same for me. Only, my goal is to eliminate Din Djarin at all costs. I will not abide to that... Because I love him."

"You must do everything that you can to fight this, (y/n). You are my most powerful apprentice, and one of the very few younglings to become a padawan at such a young age. I need you to have faith in yourself, as I have had faith in you in all my years of teaching you." 

"But master, Moff Gideon has complete control over me. It was hard enough that my true self, and now you want me to fight all of this with the chip still in my head?"