Chapter 38

                             Accept.

                    Connecting call

                      Connected.

                           [00:01]

"Hello"

"Hey, you ok?" You said instantly as you heard his soft yet deep voice. You would be lying if you said you aren't worried about the things going on right now. You heard him laugh from the other side making you crack a smile too after hearing his cute giggle.

"Yep, what about you?"

"Yeah me too"

"So now what we gonna do?" You ask nervously as bit your nails before releasing what you are doing and quickly releases your nails.

"Army needs a clarification" he says.

"Yeah they do. So will bighit make an announcement?" You ask in confusion.

"Nope, I'll do. I mean this is related to me and you so I don't think the company should be involved in this and Bangpd nim also thinks the same"

"Yeah, I hope after this everything will be alright" you say as look down to your lap. "Of course it will" you heard him say softly. To lighten the mood you suddenly remembered something and cracks a goofy smile.

"Hey you remember when you asked why you are not my bias on the second day our texting?" You tried to remind him and you heard him laugh on the other side. "Yep, and you told me that Jimin hyung is your bias but you also said that you love all the members equally"

"So did you changed your mind? Now I'm your bias right?" He asks excitedly. "Nope" you smiles cheekily after you heard him whining on the other line. "Whyyy?~ I'm your boyfriend, you should love me more"

"Oh really? Then making you my bias wrecker was the right decision" You said but the other line got silent making you laugh more as you can clearly Imagine him flustered and blushing by your comment.

~~~

😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💜