Chapter 25: First encounter

You were ready wearing your favorite black jeans and a white tank top with a cardigan with your favorite black boots, Your hair down and a very little make up to give a natural look and last but not the least, you were wearing the pendant he gave you.

Walking to the cafe he told you to meet,as you entered the small cafe the bell tinged, telling the worker that someone just entered the cafe, instantly you're nose hit the caffeine smell with fresh backed cakes and biscuits.

That place was empty. Only the workers doing there job while all seats were vacant, you wonder why there's no one in here, shrugging your shoulders slight before You take an empty seat, fiddling with your fingers, biting your bottom lip, checking yourself again and again in your phone's camera, wobbling your feet up and down as you wait for him.

You seriously can't believe you're going to meet him, whom you were texting for months and started to have feelings fo and today finally you're meeting him. Your trains of thoughts got interrupted when you heard a bell ting sound, quickly looking towards the door.

You see a man, well you can't see his face clearly as he was wearing a mask and a hat with black ripped jeans, white shirt and a black leather jacket, he seems muscular but not that, just perfect. You breath heavies when he started walking towards you, you tightly held your other hand under the table when he stood in front of you, analyzing your face. 'is he?' that was the thought wondering in your head.

"Seagull?" You asked as you stood beside your your seat, in front of him. "Yes" He nods, he can't help but giggle, you can't see his face but you know he's smiling broadly as his eyes disappeared. He oddly seems very familiar but you still don't know.

Without more thinking you hugged him, hands tightly wrapped around him. At this point you don't care about anything else nor anyone, you just wanted to enjoy this moment.
Your nose hit his colonge and body feels the warmth from him,as you snuggle more into his chest when he wrapped his hands around you firmly, resting his chin on your head.

You slowly pulled away from him, instantly missing the warmth of him. Your cheeks reddened a little as thought what you just did, not thinking much about it, you took your seat and he did the same, taking a seat across you.

"You look nice"" He says breaking the silence, now when you hear his voice it seems more familiar. "Thank you" You says smiling towards him, brushing a few strands of hair behind your ear. "Hmm" He hums, smiling. You look into his eyes, His eyes are so dark like anyone can get lost in them, just like you.

"Before I tell you who I am, please tell me that everything will be normal, just like before okay?" He nervously asks, fiddling with his own fingers.
You nodded, giving him a soft smile, even though you want to know who he is or more about the one thing you know is that you will treat him the same or maybe more better.

He nodded to himself before removing his mask, smiling softly. Your eyes widened, you quickly place your hand on your mouth, trying hard not scream and embarrass yourself in front of him, in front of Jeon Jungkook.

He slowly waves towards you as he put his aside, smiling softly. "You- you?" You said stuttering, can't believing your own eyes. "Yeah me" He nervously says, scratching the back of his head.

"So all this time it was you?!"

~~~

Uhhh!! Finally!! They met!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜