✔️

Hi! :))

This is my first book so it's cringey yeah I get it, and I had taken the book down because of some people telling that I copied somebody else's work when I didn't, my idea usually comes for specifically this books from meme, I have whole bunch of funny texts, sometimes even my own conversations with my Bestie and memes too where I got the idea to write this book.

So I should specify in more easy words. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. THIS IS JUST FANFICTION BASED ON MY IMAGINATION. ANY SIMILARITIES FROM OTHER BOOKS ARE JUST COINCIDENCE! NO NEED TO SO WORKED UP AND JUST STRAIGHT UP BE LIKE "YOU COPIED SOMEONE!" I'M TELLING FIRST AND LAST TIME! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS NEW ON WATTPAD WHICH WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO! I KNOW THE BOOK IS SHITTY AND CRINGE BUT STILL I WORKED HARD ON IT!

Today I had my math test and I was in a really happy mood until I opened Wattpad, there was this person like literally, straight up accusing me of copying someone Else's work. I was so goddamn pissed like I worked hard on this shitty book and Someone just came up to me and without any goddamn proof, not even remembering the name of the book she told I copied from so I decided I have had enough of this and I'll be taking this book down for sometimes and will edit it.

I still don't Know how you guys are reading this shit but okay 😃