Chapter 15

Today is the day that you were going to the ball. You would like to say that you're not nervous but you would be lying because you were. You were tapping your foot on ground hearing the sound of your heels and biting your nails while Tessa was doing your hair after doing hers. You came out of your dreams when suddenly she playfully hit your hand.

"Don't be so nerves, ok?" She assures you giving you a swee smile. I don't know what will I do without her. I just nodded and return the smile.

"DONE!" she squeals excitedly clapping her hands.

"You looks amazing! Have a look" You look at yourself in the mirror. Woah was the only thing you can say. Your hair were lightly curled, wearing a off shoulder black dress and silver bracelet and earrings that were perfectly matching with your dress. Of course Tess is a master in this.

You turn around and  hugged her tightly "Thank you thank you thank you" She return the hug. "Anything for you bitch" You both giggles. There was still much time so you asked Tessa to take picture of your so you can send it to him.

You: 

You: so what do you think??

Kookie:  babe you're  looking beautiful~~ 🤩😍

You: thank you~

Kookie: So when you'll return...

You: maybe after midnight?

Kookie: But be careful maybe after midnight you'll change into pants suits 😗😗

You: shut up 😂😂

Kookie: but message me when you arrive home...ok?

You: okay sure~

You: byee~~

Kookie: bye~~

You keep your phone in your purse and didn't notice that you were still smiling.

"You like this kook guy" Tessa bluntly said leavings your eyes widened and mouth hung open

"Who? Justin?" You laughed at her. "We are just friends" you said but she narrow her eyes and said something under her breath that you clearly heard "yeah friends with benefits".

"Did you said anything?" Even though you heard her you again ask her. "Nothing!" She said a in a little high pitched voice and smiling tight....

"So shall we get going?"

"Yepp lets go!"

Time: 11:45 pm

Kookie: are you home yet?

Kookie: how is it going?

Time: 00:56 am

Kookie: you're not replying me....

Kookie: Are you okay??

You: Yeah I'm okay~Sorry for the late reply~ I just saw your message~

You: Sorry I didn't get time to message you...

Kookie: it's okay! So what's happening??

You: I've just take a break from the dance my feet are killing me....

Kookie: Where's your partner? That Minho guy should take care of you if he's taking you out 🤨

You: No! Omg he is really nice to me, rn he went to get me some drinks...and I DoN't GeT hOw PeOpLe CaN dAnCe FoR hOuRs?!

Kookie: If I would be your partner I'll carry you and take you wherever you want~~

You: Aww...Soo cheesey!!

Kookie: 😂😂

You: 😁😁

You: ok I'll message you when I'll reach home....

Kookie: Okay byee~ baby~~

You: bye~~

Time: 2:18 am....

You: I'm home!!

Kookie: Good....now go to sleep

You: ok but why are you still up?

Kookie: I was doing some work after I'll finish it I'll go to sleep

You: ohh ok...

You: bye~~ good night

You: And Don't overwork!!

Kookie: Okay okay, Mom

You: 🙄🙄

Kookie: Good night darling!!

You: 😑 now darling?...Byeee!!