Chapter 40: Final

3 month later...

"Armyyy, I purple you" Taehyung said as he shows the finger heart to everyone making the crowd to roared in cheers. Now it was jungkook's turn to give his speech as everyone else were done with theirs.

"Anneonghasao Armyyy~" Jungkook said as he waves towards the Army's making them squeal in happiness while he kept his mic in the other hand and used it to speak through it.

"I'm really happy that you all could make it to here but also don't worry for those who can't be here today's because one day I know you will also be the part of this purple ocean, maybe not now, not soon but yes one day you will"

"I wanted to say thank you to all of you, the things happened the past months were hard but you all still stood beside me and kept supporting us, I'm really thankful that I have such wonderful fans" By the time now Jungkook's eyes were slightly red as he was trying not to cry.

But he failed when slowly tears started streaming and wetting his cheeks making Army's eyes filled with tears too. The members saw how emotional jungkook was now making them emotional too, so jimin walk beside jungkook and throw his arm around his shoulder, trying to make the maknae laugh, and it worked.

"I know I hurt many of you that day during the live but still you all though that's bravery and stood beside me, beside us. I love you all" He laughed and wipe his wet cheeks and slight red eyes before showing his bunny signature smile melting Army's heart.

He showed the finger heart to everyone, then turning to the members too making them laugh too. He laughed and turn towards the camera. "I love you, babe" He said and showed the finger heart making whole concert stadium roared in cheers.

~

"I love you too" You said as you wipe your wet cheeks before smiling and shows the finger heart towards the screen where he was doing the same.

One and a half year ago you didn't Know that you'll end up falling for the Unknown dude who you made fun of being a Seagull. Nonetheless you are happy with him and happy with the fact that others supported both your relationship and you are willing to make this work.

                          The End.

Yayy!! We completed this book! Thank you so much for being a part in this journey despite the crappy chapters and cringe content thank you so much supporting my work.

And there will be some bonus chapters so stay tuned for that ;) And yes I have already edited a few chapters so if found them cringed at first maybe now you can check it?

So are you all satisfied with ending?

Edit: I finally completed republishing  the book fully after taking down the Chapters to edit the book!

Happy Friendship Day! 💜💖✨