!Bonus Chapter 2!

In a chat with Tessa❣️

You: GIRL!!!!!! I'M GOING TO MEET HIM!!!!!

You: kskdkkdkdkdkdkkdke

Tessa❣️: Um who? Also kekekekekkrr

You: Justin!!!!!

Tessa❣️: AHHH YOU'RE LOVER BOY?!?!?

Tessa❣️: OMGG! GIRL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? GO GET HIM!!

You: Wait!! What should I wear!!?!!?

You: I don't know what to wear!!!

Tessa❣️: And now you're thinking about it? Bitch I can't with you...

You: I GOTTA GO!! I NEED TO WEAR SOMETHING NICE!!!!

Tessa ❣️: Fighting bitch!!! GO FIND SOMETHING NICE AND PRETTY!

You: KEEP YOUR FIGHTING TO YOURSELF!! AND YES I WILL!

Tessa❣️: 🙄🙄😤

~

"Hyung will she except me, you know as Jungkook?" Jungkook ask nervously to his hyung who just pulled the car a few feets away from the cafe where both of you were going to meet.

"You know jungkook now we are regretting coming with you" Taehyung said from the back seat making Jimin nod his head in agreement. "Yep, you asked that question like 50 times"

"I'm just nervous"

"Don't be, she seems nice"

"Yeah you're right, I think I should go now"

Jungkook said as he wears his mask and hat and slide out from the car making his way towards the cafe. He booked the whole cafe for their privacy so anyone won't disturb them. His palm feels sweaty as he pushed the door of the cafe door open.

He turns his head a little and the first thing he saw was her, sitting in one the chairs, there both eyes met before she breaks away the eye contact looking down to her lap making Jungkookie smile at her cute behavior. His nervousness and uneasiness all flew away just seeing her made him happy and that's what encouraged him to walk in her direction.

~~~

Hehehe The book is finally completed!~