My Roommate Pt.2

You swallowed hard as Trey touched you up and down your thighs. In your head you wanted to tell him to stop but then you didn't knowing you've been craving his body ever since that time three months ago.

"Trey stop it" You finally said but couldn't help but regret saying that even if you did know he was gonna act like ain't shit happen the next day.

"Why? Y/n you know you want it"

"You may think I want it but you know absolutely nothing get that right, I went down this road not doing it again"

"Fine. Do you" He said as he stood up and grabbed his Jacket. You rolled your eyes but inside wanted to Jump on him and say sorry.

"Happy Birthday" You mumbled and he looked at you smiling from ear to ear. All your life you knew whenever he smiled at you like that he was up to something and it wasn't good.

"Why are you smiling?" You asked.

"Remember this?" He asked holding up the diary you wrote a long time ago when you first developed your crush for Trey. Your eyes got huge as you stood up trying to get it.

"Admit you want me" He Whrispered in your ear making you nearly melt.

"No"

He kissed behind your ear sending chills through your body making your eyes roll back.

"Admit it and you can have me"

Inside you wanted to yell out I want you I need you but that's giving him what he wanted which you never believed in.

"No, I don't want you"

"Dear diary day one, Trey is so cute omg I can't believe he's single. I wish he was mine" He read out loud making you get madder each word.

"Going through my things won't make me want you"

"But everything else I did, Did"

At that moment you couldn't take it. It's true he was right but you didn't want him to know that not now or ever.

You opened the door and pushed him out.

"I will never want you"

"We'll see" He smirked before you slammed the door in his face.

"I need a new roommate"