News News News

There are a lot of very interesting facts out there. Ready to find out? This is keeping it real.

"Welcome to keeping it real with ya girl Y/F&L/N"

"And Ya Nigga Chris Brown"

"We're here with Just a few topics"

"Topic one is Mike Brown"

"That crooked ass cop shouldn't have gotten called Not Guilty"

"Especially when he is"

"And burning down buildings isn't the way to corporate with the anger you have built inside because you only made the stereotype for us true"

"What we need to do is protest our rights because this isn't the 60s amd 50s anymore its almost 20 and fucking 15"

"Were sorry to Mike Brown's family and hope that they're at least trying to do their best to get true this he didn't deserve what happened and now he's up there watching over with Trevan Martin"

"Another Breaking news story will be Ebola"

"BITCHES STOP!!"

"Really like ebola touch? Ta Fuck"

"Whoever invented that shit when you get ebola don't say shit especially cuz I'm a be gone far away from your ass"

"And what irks my nerves is your friends hugging you talking about I took it back"

"TA FUCK!" Both You and Chris yelled at the same time.

"Bruh Ebola is not fucking conceded by touch"

"And y'all better stop playing for someone really think you got it and beat your ass"

"Like me"

"Not everyone's Rihanna Chris Oookay"

"Asshole, Now the LAST and FINAL announcement"

"Can I say it this time?"

"Nah I wanna say it"

"Please"

"Go ahead"

"You and Trey's between the sheets tour"

You hit the applause button on your universal remote making Chris Smile.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know the ladies wanna get inbetween our sheets anyway"

"I know I do, Well not yours but Trey... He could have it"

He smacked his teeth. "If I wanted it I would take it"

"Whatever believe whatchu wanna believe, I'm going to an August Alsina concert in a couple days (A/N True) And gotta find an outfit that's all for keeping it real bye y'all"

"Peace"

Drake Imagine Next....