April Fools... Yippee

"This is news news news with your girl Y/n"

"And yah boy Chris Breezy "

"I know we've been Misson in action but we're back to talk about this bum ass holiday"

"It's missing in action Y/n"

"Did I ask? Back to our show"

"So far today a girl has flirted with me then laughed once I believed her"

"A man has asked to sleep with me then showed me his dick"

*Crickets chirping*

"...Y/n that's not a Joke I think You need to call the police on that man"

*Silence*

"Aaaaannnywaaay Don't y'all Just hate this fucking holiday? I know I do! It's wrong to play with peoples emotions like that"

"WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT KILLING THE VIBES? ALL OF MINES DIED!! *Patrick voice* you sick little monster"

"I think I should write a bullying report about this that's what I feel it is"

"You should be arrested honestly"

"You see that sign ^^^^ Stop April Fools Day!"

*Sad music plays*

"Will you think about people's feelings for once?"

"Have a single heart don't be the Grinch"

"Please respect our feelings"

*Music stops*

"In all seriousness though this is important don't Just turn the page"

"Yeh because that right there is wrong"

"Now! We're not called News News News for nothing here's our next news."

"Drip drop drip dripity drop"

"THAT'S RIGHT EMPIRE!!!"

"Who doesn't love that show? It's so simple who doesn't?"

"I've had a couple people tell me they have NEVER watched empire and I couldn't help but wanna cry for them because I would always sing you're so beautiful or drip drop or my favorite no apologies and they would look at me like I'm completly crazy"

"Well maybe it's not they don't watch it.. You can't sing"

"Chris don't get slapped today baby boy please"

"Speaking of that.. Cookie, cookie, cookie or Yvette? oh my god girlll you looking seeeexy"

"But she so old"

"Opinions Opinons who cares?

"Whatever I don't have time for this.. What do you people out there do on Wednsday''s now that the empire season 1 is over? Today is in fact wednsday which is better for you to comment what are you going to do. Chris what do you have planned?"

"I think I might Just hit the studio you know"

"You're never gonna be a singer Just stop"

"Why do you always doubt me?!"

"Why do you always act stupid?!"

"Now for the third news.."

"Chris there is no third news we agreed empire was big enough for the last two"

"Ooooh right.. Here's our review"

*Music starts playing*

"APRIL FOOLS IS A JOKE"

"EMPIRE IS THE BOMB"

*Music stops*

"That's it bye!"

"That was a great show right?"

"Yea it was now for our boss to make an annoucment"

"This is JustForBreezy_ and this does not honestly have anything to do with this goodbye Chris"

"But I wanna--"

"Goodbye chris"

"Fine. I don't care anyway you're not my dad dumb ass son of.."

"Anyway I'm thinking about making this an actual book which is why I told chris to leave curtis you better not tell anybody or I swear you'll get fired from camera"

"You got it boss"

"But I need to know who's name should I use with 27k reads I can't exactly think about who's name should I use the person that will be playing as you is up to you I've been thinking Rihanna or Jasmine sanders I don't know which he dated first so I wanted whoever he dated first because it will seem like they've always known each other but that's up to you if you're intrested in putting your name down please inbox me or comment below you will be the main character and you will most likely enjoy the book depending on who you pick to play you but I'm sure you all got pretty names if there is guys out there who are intrested inbox or comment and you can either be Chris's best friend or Y/n's brother or ex or boyfriend temporaryily that is if you make sure to inbox or comment this is done April 16 so hurry there can only be 2 winners and I will update the chapter called whoever wins names so if uhmm sombody name diamond and another named ciara or charlie it will say Diamond and ciara or Diamond and Charlie that would be the announcment chapter name.. Have fun and let it begin"