Can't raise a man

You got home late from work and caught Chris having sex with his old girlfriend Jazmine. When the bitch seen you she tried to run but you pushed her back.

Y/n: Hoe hold up! Where the hell do you think you going?!

Jazmine: Uh um..uh

Y/n: No where!.

You pushed her against the wall and started punching her in the face until you seen blood but that still didn't stop you. You could see the trick got mad when she thought it was best to kick you but here came Mr.Thot to try and save the day. He threw Jazmine out with her clothes and slammed the door.

Chris: Ok y/n please calm down

Y/n: Calm down!!...im calm.. Sike! You wanna play me foreal me!! Me!!

Chris: I'm sorry I love you so much I don't know what happened

Y/n: You don't know what happened!!! let me tell you what Just went down. You let some bitch hop on your dick. I walk in you push the bitch off. I beat the bitch ass. You save the bitch and throw her bitchy ass out the house. You lookin salty as hell starring at me trying to act like nun happened. Did I sum up that love and hip-hop moment perfectly for you?!

Chris: Uh damn.. You know I'm drunk a(gco)

Y/n: Yo bitch ass ain't drunk!! Nigga don't play with my emotions!..Don't fucking play with my emotions!

Chris: Ok you know what I did sleep with her and at the moment I didn't think there was a problem.But now I feel like a total dumb ass.Please forgive me

Y/n: I hate you. I like the way you gone make a song saying hoes ain't loyal when you a hoe who ain't loyal

Chris: Y/n I don't care about her. You have my heart only you im done with this. Im feeling you Don't please don't turn away from this. Don't turn away from us.

Y/n:mm you (crying) saying all this shit now but if I ain't come you would have continued to fuck her. Let her leave then when I come home fuck me and pretend like nothing happened...Im done with this it's impossible with you. My mother is right I can't raise a man. Im done

you tried to leave but Chris grabbed your arm and pulled you in for a kiss but you slapped him.

Y/n: Chris stop! Im done with us

Chris: No k.. Im not

Y/n: If you had to cheat on me.. You are...Its best to be friends...Maybe

You left crying but smiling at the same time. You glanced and saw him punching the wall. Even if he was sorry he was going to use you again.. And he's grown so what can you do.