Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Dedicated to KaylaMahone92

Kayla,

I looked out the window as my chauffeur drove to house which I'm happy to share with my husband of three years.

I love Chris more than anything. He's everything a woman could ask for and more. Recently on my business trip I found out that me yes me I am now hosting my own fashion show!

Since he's always supported me and my dream I decided to surprise him.

"Thank you Hector" I smiled as I got out and quickly went inside going straight to my bedroom lighting candles when I heard giggling from the bathroom.

I looked at the door in disbelief when I seen girl clothes on the floor. I dropped the lighter and shook my head in disbelief. Maybe it's family. Maybe..

I started thinking when I seen his phone on the dresser. I glanced at the door and picked up the phone typing in the password going straight to his messages.

LusciousJazzy- Hey baby, I seen your wife leave. I guess it's room for me?

Oh baby daddy always has room for you

LusciousJazzy- Perfect because I've been craving that dick for a while.

Come In and get a taste then. Kayla won't be here for a while. Gives us perfect time.

LusciousJazzy- Lol I feel sorry for her. That bitch is so clueless.

I dropped the phone and wiped my tears hearing the shower turn off. I panicked looking around before I ran into the closet shutting the door.

I covered my mouth seeing chris and jazzy whatever that hoes name is making out while they went to the bed.

"You're an animal papi" She moaned and I shook my head while bending over picking up my box that had my pistol inside.

I slowly opened the door when Chris said something to make me lose it.

"Ugh I should've married you"

I pulled the trigger shooting the girl in her leg and Chris in his shoulder.

I lowered the gun as their attention quickly went to me.

"Kayla"

"You cheated on me. I trusted you" I cried and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Oh boo hoo bitch you shot me! You're going to jail!" She and I aimed at her.

"Fuck all of you I'm not going anywhere and the only way I'll end up in court is to final my divorce, Bye Chris" I said walking out the door ignoring him call me.

"Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater"