A place of warmth, security and reliability

Wooyoung's POV

As soon as I let the front door shut with a loud bang and hung my jacket on the cloakroom, I was immediately examined from head to toe.

"Are you done?" I asked the brown-haired boy in front of me.

"First you don't come home after the party, disappear with some guy and then you still ask questions? How rude of you." The smaller replied when he hit me on the back of the head with his hand.

"Don't worry. I came home safely." I tried to calm him down.

"I'm sorry. I just don't feel like sending you to the hospital with a black eye and a broken hand ever again. The last few times weren't so nice. Please understand that I'm worried about you." The brown-haired boy had tears rolling down his eyes thinking back.

"Come here. I know that you are worried. But this time I really met a very charming, great, attentive, relatively young, attractive, calm but dominant man. I have never felt as comfortable as I did with him."
I raved at the thought of San.

"Omg is it that bad already, huh? Are you already in love again? Was he that good?" The smaller one stated.

"Yah, Changbin. I'm not in love with my one night stand!" I giggled to myself and tried to cover up my nervousness. I may have a little crush on San, but he won't call me anyway. It has always been like that until now.

"That's what you always say... I can see it in your eyes! They've sort of taken the shape of hearts! Soon you'll be looking through your pink-colored glasses again, and you won't realize how deep you're in it all over again. " Changbin laid the facts openly on the table. That's who I am, a little naïf boy who sees much more in every sweet gesture than what's actually behind it. Changbin was right. I'd been fooled so many times, seen every hookup with pink-colored glasses... I can't even list how many times I've fallen flat on my face because of myself.

I was mad. Not at Changbin but at me. How could I always fall for players? However, I never wanted to admit my situations, which is why I covered my stupidity again with this one. Annoyed, I took out my anger on the wrong one.

"What do you even know? After all, you have Felix. He shows you every day how much he loves you ... and I, I have to watch that every time with the conscience that no one will ever treat and love me the way Felix does to you and the other way around. Don't you think that I deserve it and that I am therefore desperately trying to find the right one for me? " I wept bitterly now. The last time I cried so badly was when I found out that my parents had been killed in a traffic accident.

"Woo ... I didn't mean it like that." Changbin started as the front door opened behind us.

"Sweety! I'm back home!" Felix announced singing and in a good mood.

"Great... " I couldn't take it anymore so I turned to the direction of the front door and ran out.

Behind me I only heard Changbin call my name a few times and Felix's voice.

Once outside, I suddenly noticed how cold it was. I should have brought my jacket. That was the moment I realized I also had my phone and my keys in my jackets pocket. Going back to the two was not an option at the moment so I went off and left without a destination.

It was already noon when I entered the city center. Since I don't have a wallet with me, I can't buy anything to eat and thus let my hungry stomach go on starving. When I think about it,
I didn't have that much money left anyway and my first salary will not come until next month, when I start working.

At the thought of work, my mind immediately shifted to San. What is he doing right now? Is he thinking about me? I looked down at my freezing bare forearms and cupped my left wrist just like San did this morning. His hand had been so warm, no comparison to my cold one.