5 years later (M) - The End

Smut!
light BDSM!
-orgasm denial, spanking
praise kink!
------------------------------------------------------------

It has been five years since San giftet Wooyoung the Bakery and six years since they were in a relationship. Their anniversary was yesterday and Wooyoung's first day of work started again after his week off from work. The bakery is doing so well that Wooyoung has been able to close it for a week.

In the beginning it was a little difficult to gain customers, but with a little effort and a lot of flyers Wooyoung had managed to make the bakery one of the most popular and successfull bakeries in the whole city.

Monday always meant way more customers than any other day. But his first day of work went by really fast.

"Wooyoung, Changbin and Felix are here!" One of his co-workers, Yeonjun, called from the front.

"Coming!" Wooyoung shouted back.

When Wooyoung came to the front, the couple smirked right after they saw him.

"Hey, so how was it with your sweetheart? Did you guys have a great time?" Changbin winked, which made Wooyoung laugh

"He's getting all red, don't annoy him." His second colleague, Yeosang, interfered.

"You should see him when his boyfriend comes in. Then he is all giggling and smiling." Yeonjun teased and Yeosang laughed out loud.

"Don't you two have boyfriends who crave your attention right about now? Text them!" The warning look from their boss silences them both and they back off into the staff room.

Wooyoung pinches the bridge of his nose with his right hand. He loved his two co-workers and they became real friends over the years, but they knew exactly where to tease Wooyoung.

"Holy Moly wait a damn second!" Changbin cheered out loud as he walked behind the counter where Wooyoung was standing.

"What is that?" He pointed at his best friends right hand, where a beautiful ring was elegantly embracing his ring finger.

"Oh? That? San proposed to me. We are engaged now!" Wooyoung jumped up and down while screeching loudly.

"He finally did it?" Felix ran around as well and grabbed Wooyoung's hand.

"And you didn't tell me right afterwards?" Changbin looked at Wooyoung

"What kind of friend are you?" Changbin laughed out loud.

"Congratulations!" They both hugged Wooyoung warmly.

"How did he propose. Tell us everything!" Changbin was excited.

"It was yesterday..." Wooyoung smiled.

Flashback:

Wooyoung woke up Sunday morning and was immediately showered with kisses.