Unexpected Meeting

I was slowly waking up because I heard a beep. My legs hurt a lot and my back hurts slightly. Still, I stayed in my position to avoid the excruciating pain.

In the end, a very familiar voice ripped me completely from my sleep. Startled, I jumped up and quietly whimpered in pain. Wooyoung turned to the side and continued to hold my hand, pulling me closer to him until I was also in bed.

I panicked and tried to release my hand and especially myself from him when the door to the bedroom opened.

"Omg. Mom, San has a visitor!" My sister teasingly called out and ran away from the door.

"What do you mean by he has a visitor?" I heard my mother's steps coming towards me and I could already see it coming that she saw me like this when the steps suddenly stopped.

"Son, whoever you've got in bed with you this time. I hope it's finally good news." My mother said.

"Oh, and when you're done come into the kitchen. Your sister and I are waiting for you there. " She added and made her way to the kitchen.

I'm screwed. How am I supposed to make it clear to my mom that Wooyoung was just a one-night stand and that I was only taking care of him because he's sick? What worries me even more is how am I going to explain to Wooyoung that my mom is hoping for good news that I finally got my ass up and settled down?

Just as I was thinking this, he stirred awake and looked at me.

"I think I should go home. Thank you for your hospitality." He was about to turn around and slip out of my bed as I reached over and grabbed his left hand, intertwining our hands. He looked back at me expectantly.

"Ahmm. . . This may sound strange to you, but would you be willing to introduce yourself to my mother and sister?" I looked down at his hand, which I still held, as I did not dare to let go. Fear plagued me that I had finally found the right guy and that I would lose him right away.

At first, he looked at me a little bit confused. After some hesitation, however, he nodded and smiled slightly at me.

"It's my mother's birthday today and she knows that someone is here with me and I think she's hoping I'll give her a son-in-law for her birthday." I tried to approach my question without taking Wooyoung by surprise or even scaring him off.

He kept listening to me so I finally asked him.

"Would you pretend to be my boyfriend? For my mother and sister? I know it's a lot to ask, but you would make her really happy!" That's when I realised. I like him and I definitely wouldn't ask anyone else but him. Even if he doesn't like me back or the way I like him, the time we would spend together would be enough for me.

Wooyoung's POV

I was a little puzzled. Did that handsome man just ask me if I would pretend to be his boyfriend? Of course I'd say yes. I don't care if it's just a fake relationship. I can't refuse a question like that. There's no way anyone like San would ever go out with me or rather date me. So let's just enjoy the time we can spend together, even if it's not real. He will never find out that I like him. If he would, he would surely push me away.

"Of course I will help you!" I smiled and looked at our still intertwined hands. As I wanted to stand up he held me back again.

"Wait a second. There's a few things we need to clear up before we go out. My mother has already caught the one or the other One Night Stand. She's gonna ask you how old I am. I have always strictly said that my One Night Stands will not know my age because it will not matter. So you have to know that I am 30 years old." San looked at me and I hoped that he wouldn't have any problems with my age.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. I hope that you are okay that I am 20 years old. That's a whole decade difference."

"My mom and her husband are 11 years apart. I think that's also okay." San spoke up and reassured me.

Now I've gotten really nervous. I've never been introduced to other parents. Even though the whole thing was fake, I knew we could do it together.

"What elso do I have to know?" I asked curiously.

"Well, it could help that you know my job. But I've already told you that I'm an architect. You could also know that my favourite color is crimson red. It's very unique to like specific shades of colors and my mom knows that." I couldn't believe my own ears. That couldn't be normal.

"That's also my favourite shade of red!" We're alike." I couldn't get the smile off my face as I felt his hand on my cheek and felt my heart racing wildly. I was feeling warm and suddenly I couldn't take my eyes off his delicate pink lips. It's as if they were magically attracted to them. He seemed to feel exactly the same as he got closer and closer.

But before our lips could touch, his mother's voice tore us apart.

"San you late sleeper. Do you want me to rot in the kitchen?" She called from afar and we shyly shared a smile before we cleared our throat and began to move to the kitchen.

San's POV

I walked in front of Wooyoung and held his hand. When I reached the door frame of the kitchen, I stopped and he hid behind me. My mother and sister didn't seem to notice us so I walked in without announcing myself and greeted them both. Wooyoung did the same and was looked at up and down.

He felt uncomfortable. You could tell. But my mom smiled at him as she gestured him to sit down.

I sat down beside him and looked at my sister. She teasingly raised her eyebrow at me and spoke up.

"Hi, I'm San's sister Haneul. It's nice to meet you." She introduced herself and Wooyoung stood up to bow to her.

"At least he's well mannered! Nice to meet you. I'm San's mother and you are?" My mom introduced herself and Wooyoung bowed again.

"My name is Wooyoung. Nice to meet you!" Wooyoung finished his introduction and sat down again. We shared a brief look and smiled at each other. My mom noticed this and started questioning him.

"So, Wooyoung. If I may refer to you like that. How did you two meet?" I saw Wooyoung panicking inside so I answered for him.

"Actually we got to know each other through a friend. And yes mom, we are dating." My heart beat faster at that sentence and I tried to not grin like an idiot.

"So if you're dating! How old is my son?" She asked with a doubtful face.

"Your son is 30 years old, Mrs. Choi." Wooyoung answered politely.

"Don't call me Mrs. Choi. Call me mom from now on!" She smiled completely. She bought the fake relationship.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even trying to apologize for not posting new chapters. Done that too often. Still. I'm sorry