Neglection

Trigger Warning! - Autophobia, Fainting, Eating disorder, Mental Health

Autophobia: a condition where you are afraid of being left alone.
------------------------------------------------------------

The next few months were spent with getting to know the other better. It had been seven months since Wooyoung and San started their relationship. Wooyoung was happier than ever. He even moved in with San.

Altough San had told him to not worry about paying rent to him, Wooyoung still tried to look for temporary jobs he could do.

Their relationship was absolutely perfect. There were no quarrels, no misunderstandings. Until one day, San came home later than usual. He got busier by the day. Came home tired, made secret phone calls out of earshot of the younger.

Wooyoung did not immediately try to judge San or misjudge him.

Fearing San would leave him if he mentioned anything, he went on living with the idea that San could have lost interest in him and did not like him anymore for almost half a year. As long as he was at San's side, everything was fine for him.

Or so he thought.

Since San often came home very late, he did not notice that Wooyoung's mental condition was getting worse and worse. Although San always asked Wooyoung if he had eaten, the younger one lied to him and ate almost nothing for weeks or vomited until his delicate body couldn't take it any more.

Wooyoung was home alone. San had announced that he would not come home for three days because he had a meeting with business colleagues.

As soon as San left, Wooyoung felt very lonely and missed San. The younger started sweating and trembling. He had a hard time breathing and started choking while clutching his painfull chest. His heart ran a marathon and his ears were ringing. It made him crazy.

Wooyoung was now at his lowest point. His body screamed for help but didn't get any. So what had to happen happened. His body could no longer withstand the stress and Wooyoung passed out.

To his luck, he didn't hurt himself while falling to the ground.

When Wooyoung woke up again, it was already dark outside. He was disoriented and his mouth was as dry as a sand bank. After he pulled himself up, he glanced at his phone with a blurry look. No news from San. He felt sick and exhausted as he dashed for the bathroom.

Instead of going to a check-up or calling Changbin, he hid his condition from anyone close to him. Put aside his best friend's worried questions and made excuses.

Changbin, of cource, was worried but he knew by now that it was no use to talk to Wooyoung because he knew it would only lead to him getting angry at Changbin.

The three days were spent with even more dizziness, fainting and crying until he could no longer shed tears anymore.

Even after San returned home from his 3 day trip, the older's behavior did not change. Wooyoung had meanwhile reached a point where he could no longer continue this way. He had to get himself out of this relationship, for his healths sake.

It was very hard for the young man. His thoughts were at odds. On the one hand his heart beat for the older one, on the other hand it hurt just as badly.

Without saying a word, Wooyoung left a note with the words 'Let's break up' and left San's home with the plan to never return.

------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but at least I updated again. I kind of have a plot for the ending and hope you can all wait a little bit more.

These past few days were very hard for me. After hearing that San has Covid I was shocked. I'm so glad he's feeling fine and has no symptoms. I'm sure he will be hyper when he can finally be with his members again :)