7

After having a good hot shower Aditya came to the room and found his zoya cutely sitting on a chair and waiting for him.
Zoya saw Aditya coming out from the washroom all dressed in a white transparent shirt and black track pants. He looked extremely hot and his broad chest was making her gulp hard.
Aditya knew she was staring at him.

Aditya : well I dont mind you staring at me. But you can stare after having food my sweetheart.

Zoya : sorry ..erm.I..just... Nothing.. come and have your food.

Aditya: but I want to be feeded.

Zoya: what? U are not a baby.

Aditya: why only babies are feeded? Im your baby.

Zoya: Aditya... Please dont be stubborn. Eat or else im going to sleep.

Aditya: well u r not at all romantic.

Zoya chuckled at his words and brought the plate and sat on the bed opposite to him. She took a morsel and fed it to Aditya. He opened his mouth and took it not breaking the eye contact. Next Aditya took another morsel from the plate and fed her. They fed each other silently just enjoying the moment. After finishing the last morsel Zoya was about to go, Aditya held her hand and pulled her back into his lap. He took her right hand in his and brought the fingers to his mouth licking each finger. A small moan escaped from her mouth .. It did something special strange to her ... She blushed at his act and stared on to him.

Aditya : your fingers are the most tastier than the food.

Zoya blushed hard.

Aditya: uffo dont keep blushing like it... Im falling deeper each time I see you blush just because of me.

Zoya: leave me Aditya. Lets sleep.  tomorrow we have to go shopping.

Aditya: yeah you go and keep the plates and come ... Ill wait for you.

Zoya: you can sleep if you are falling sleepy.

Aditya: no .. Ill wait for you.

Zoya went out of the room while Aditya laid on the bed just thinking about the recent happenings and smiling like an idiot.

Zoya came after sometime .. She locked the door and came and sat on the bed.

Aditya: you are not sleeping?

Zoya : yeah.. Im thinking whether to sleep on the couch or the bed.

Aditya: what is there in that to think?

Saying this he pulled her on to his chest.
She gasped at his sudden pull. He turned her to the side and came top on her.. He looked deeply in to her eyes, she held on to his collar tightly. Aditya's eyes travelled from her eyes to her lips which is his addiction.. He leaned on to her slowly and she closed her eyes ... Her heartbeats could be heard loud enough to him.. He slowly took her upper lips in between his slim ones and sucked it as if sucking the sweetest nectar.. She too reciprocated his kiss ..they kissed for a long time and she broke the kiss and looked at him with full of affection.

Zoya: Never leave me Aditya..

Aditya: I will die if I leave you.. You have made me so much mad for you.. U have my heart and its your responsibility to keep it safe.

Zoya: I promise I will never break your heart.

Aditya kissed her forehead.

Zoya : kiss me Aditya.

Aditya kissed her eyes .. He moved his lips to her nose and pecked it then he ran  his lips on her cheeks and chin deliberately missing her lips. He went down and gave a deep kiss on the crook of her neck .. He sucked it and gave a deep bite .. Zoya moaned a little loudly. Aditya lifted his face and kiss her forehead again.

Zoya pushed him to her side and came on top of him and took his lips in her and kissed passionately. He pulled her toward him and their tongues fought for dominance. .

Zoya fell on to his side panting..
.aditya turned to her  side and  wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her to him. She wrapped her hand around him

Both laid closer to each other inhaling the other's fragnance and shifted on to their beautiful sleep.

The next morning Zoya was the first one to wake up. She saw him sleeping cutely cuddling her like his teddy bear.

She moved again closer to him and kissed his nose. Aditya groaned at it and again pulled her closer.

Zoya: are you planning to kill me ?

Aditya: dont talk I want to sleep

Zoya: its not your home.. Someone might come here anytime ..wake up Aditya

Aditya: just 5 minutes

Zoya: ok.. While I freshen up and come.  Till then you can sleep

Aditya: dont be in a hurry . take your time
.
saying this he pecked her lips..

Zoya: Eww ... Brush your teeth.

Aditya opened his eyes at her remark and looked widely at her..

Aditya : wait ill show you how to kiss properly without brushing

Zoya: no Aditya

Zoya was about to run but he caught her and pulled her towards him and came over her and sucked her lips giving a deep kiss.

Zoya forgot about her complaint and kissed him back.

Aditya broke from the kiss and looked at her.

Aditya : how is it to be kissed without brushing?

Zoya: not bad as I thought.

Aditya: well there are many things that are not bad.

Saying this he winked at her. She pushed him away and went inside the bathroom.

Sorry guys
For the late update
But i'll give the next one soon..