1

The college reopened after the summer vacation and students were more elighted to be back with their friends.
U can guess Aditya was the most excited human right now in this planet because he was going to meet his zoya after long 2 months. Zoya had been to her home town and Aditya couldn't stalk her and he was so sad and was eagerly waiting for the college to reopen.

Aditya was the first one to reach the college. He was now in the third year and zoya came to the second year. He smiled at the beautiful flashback on how he met her for the first time.

Flashback:

      Aditya was sitting in his class listening to the boring lecture and was praying silently to god that the time passes soon so he can go to home and spent his evening with Arjun playing their Xbox.
    As he was sitting in the last bench he could see through the window what was happening outside the classroom. He saw a yellow Dupatta was flying in the air which was pinned on to the girl's shoulder but he couldn't make her face so he stood up from his seat and went to the teacher and asked permission to go to washroom.

Aditya went towards the direction where zoya was standing.. He forgot to blink his eyes and breath for a moment forgetting his surroundings he stood like a statue.. Only he could see the brown eyes of zoya and her beautiful smile..

Zoya walked to Aditya and called his name twice or thrice but Aditya was lost in his world.

Zoya : hello mister

Aditya was brought back from his la-la land.
He smiled at zoya.

Zoya : could u help me find my class.. I belong to the Arts department. I'm a fresher.

Aditya : come.. Follow me

Zoya nodded and followed him

He showed her class and she went inside thanking him.

Flashback ended..

            After that there was no day that Aditya could stop thinking about her. He followed her everywhere but not like a creeper.. He was everywhere seen around her but she was not aware.

The whole college knows about Aditya's madness for Zoya but she was the only person who didn't know it.

As Aditya was lost in his thoughts. His friends Rohan, Aman and Sanjay came to him.

Rohan : oye Aditya

Aditya: hello guys. U were so late

Aman.: it's only 7 .50 bro. The college begins at  8. 30..why are u so early

Sanjay : how can't he be early.. It seems that he was sitting here from yesterday.. His Juliet will be coming today.

Rohan : at least Aditya u should say her about ur feelings this year or else someone will make her theirs.

Aditya : I want to say her the first time I met but I'm scared of one thing.

Sanjay : what is it

Aditya : Hitler

All others together : Hitler

Aditya : yes Hitler ...its her father wassem siddique.  He kills any boy who keeps eye on his daughter..

Sanjay : and what made u think like that.

Aditya : I followed her the first day after college to her home but another guy too followed her.. He approached her first she said to her dad and that man threatened to kill him if he came near zoya again and the poor thing ran away.. And guys do you know one thing.. Wassem keeps a gun in his waistband fully loaded with bullets.. He is dangerous.. If I want Zoya I have to make my heart ready for Waseem too

Everyone laughed..

Aman : don't worry bro. If zoya is destined for you... She will come to you.

Aditya: I love her and I'm never letting her go away from me.. I'll tell her soon about my feelings.

Sanjay : look who is coming

Aditya turned his head and saw his zoya walking towards the college.. She was wearing a peach salwar with a red duppata.. She looks gorgeous and can make everyone stare at her.

Aditya stood there smiling at her.

Sanjay : look this idiot keeps on standing and smiling at her.. One year passed like this and he is planning to do the same thing this year too.

Rohan called Aditya and said we will stare her after some time.. Now come in to the class

.Aditya : not we. I will stare her and you guys stare on me not her.

Aman : come.. Class will start soon...

Everyone went inside.

Aditya's dress

Aditya's dress.

Zoya 'S dress

Zoya 'S dress..

Please let me know how the story is going and I want honest comments