2

Zoya reached her class and she was all set to attend her lectures when her friend Jiya came running to her and dragged her out of the class.

Zoya : jiya are u mad or what? Why have you brought me here? It's the First Class and I don't want to miss it.

Jiya: oh please.. Can u just stop complaining about ur missing classes Zoya.. I know u too hate history period and today the first period is history.

Zoya: but still u haven't said the reason why you brought me here?

Jiya : zoya today is the first day and new juniors would be coming and we need to rag them.

Zoya : who we two ?

Jiya: not us our seniors are ragging them and let's see that it will be fun.

Zoya : no yaar.. I don't want to see.. But I will go and wait for u at the canteen.

Jiya : OK u r Really boring zoya.

Zoya smiled and went away because she liked only a peaceful atmosphere.

Aditya saw jiya walking alone and joining other girls. His eyes searched for zoya. Not finding her he went to jiya and asked about zoya.

Jiya : she is boring Aditya 

Aditya: oye stop blaming my girl.

Jiya smirked : your girl.

Aditya : of course.. Where is she?

Jiya : she is in canteen.

Aditya ran to the canteen and saw Zoya siting on the corner with a hot cup of coffee. He went and sat opposite to her chair.

Zoya : Hi Aditya.

Aditya: hello zoya. BTW i don't remember saying u my name and how could you know I'm Aditya.

Zoya: oh u r the hot topic among girls and how could I not know the Handsome Hooda

Saying this Zoya laughed. Aditya's tummy did millions of dance seeing her smile widely.

Aditya : care for a walk?

Zoya: yeah.. Y not?

Both of them started walking along the corridor and zoya was staring on to the outer view while Aditya was staring on Zoya.

Aditya : zoya can I tell you something

Zoya: tell

Aditya: u r really beautiful

Zoya smiled softly and started walking.

After some time...

Zoya: can I tell you something

Aditya: yes

Zoya: you are really handsome

Aditya: I know miss.

Zoya : really

And both of them laughed.

After the classes where over zoya was standing waiting for her car but it rained suddenly she ran to a nearby shelter.
Aditya was going to his home in his car when he saw zoya standing alone in the shelter.. He lowered the car glass and asked her to get in. After some hesitation she ran into the car and sat next to Aditya.

Aditya : zoya u r completely wet.

Saying this he immediately offered a towel from the drawer of his car.

Zoya thanked him and wiped herself with the towel and asked why do you keep such things here?

Aditya : look such things came to your rescue now..