3

After the heavy rains .. A ray of sunshine  peeped through the curtain and fell inthe face of Zoya...she slowly opened her eyes and stretched her hands on her either sides and offered a small prayer to her Allah and got off the bed.. She went to the living room and saw Aditya sleeping on the couch.she admired his sleeping form and smiled at it. She went to the washroom for her morning chores and made herself busy to get to her classes.

She came wearing a green salwar and looked flawless in the mirror.her bigger earrings added her beauty. She smiled at her image and thought about Aditya which made her blush and she smiled foolishly.

She was not sure of her feelings but she knew that yesterday after Aditya's sudden confession she felt that unknown kind of pain or u can say a different kind of pleasure. But its making her restless.

Aditya woke up after a good sleep and his eyes searched for Zoya. Immediately she came in front of him all set to go for college

Aditya: you ready this early?

Zoya: hello its 7

Aditya: so u r ready and look at me I am still in Hitler's pajama.

Zoya: what? Who !?

Aditya realised what he said and immediately bit his tongue.

Aditya: I mean his pajama

Zoya: I'm not deaf...I heard hitler

Aditya: what? Hitler.. Seriously zoya.!.
U need to visit a doctor.

Zoya: Aditya don't play with me. I heard Hitler

Aditya: I said HIS TALL pajama ...not Hitler's pajama.

Zoya: r you sure?

Aditya : ofcourse ..why will I call my father in law a hitler

Zoya: father in law?

Aditya: yeah when we get married he will become my FIL Right

Zoya: I did not say I will marry you.

Aditya: that's not my fault. I said what I believe ... I know that if I marry it will only be you or no one

Zoya: then you will stay as a bachelor forever.

Aditya: don't say like that Zoya..you are making my mood bad

Zoya: sorry..come lets go to college

Aditya: I will drop u in college and I will go to my home and get dressed and will come to college.

Zoya: ok..

At college...
                 Zoya was in the class but her mind was wandering in Aditya's thoughts. She was not sure of it..zoya decided to get a hot coffee so that she could actually clear her mind..
Zoya was in the canteen drinking coffee while she heard loud noises from the other side of the college. She immediately went there and saw that there was a fight between the college students and the police force...the reason was related to something political ... She was not aware of that and she saw the police men were charging lathies on the students...many students were running and some were throwing stones at the police it was a horrific situation . she Saw  Aditya was being dragged by  a police man and they pushed him to one side and his head got hit on a wall..
Zoya was scared she shouted Aditya's name loudly and went to him .. He lied there half unconscious.. She gave him a  support and took him to the nearby empty classroom and locked the door so that no one could come inside..

Zoya made Aditya sit on the bench and saw there was a first aid kit in the classroom. She dressed his wound slowly and gave him some water to drink which was available in the classroom.

Aditya was slowly fainting.
Zoya got scared. She immediately  took Aditya's phone from his pocket and informed Arjun.

Aditya: zoya

Zoya: yes Aditya

Aditya: I love you

Zoya weeped silently ...

Zoya: don't worry Aditya ..you will be fine. Arjun will come now.

Aditya slowly took her hands in his hands and clasped it tightly and came near her.her breathing increased and she sat there looking deep into his eyes which held nothing but only pure and unconditional love for her.. He leaned closer to her face and now his breath is hitting on her lips.. He leaned again closely and she closed her eyes and he kissed softly on the corner of her lips and fell on her shoulder.  . she opened her eyes and saw Aditya on her shoulder with his head touching the crook of her neck.

Zoya patted Aditya and made him to sit properly and sprinkled water on his face..but he wasn't responding.
She started crying shaking Aditya harshly.

Slowly he opens his eyes and murmurs zoya repeatedly .
Arjun immediately came into the classroom and knocked loudly calling Aditya's name ...zoya was relieved .. She opened the classrooms door and Arjun came inside and saw his brother lying unconsciously . .Arjun along with Zoya's support took him to hospital

Target: 20 votes. And I need comments too.
After reaching the target .I will update the next chapter