6

The train reached Missourie by next day evening. Waseem and his family were ready to get out of the train any minute soon. The train was now running at a low pace because the station is nearer. Waseem stood at the door with his luggages and Roshnaq was just behind him. Noor was standing behind Roshanaq and there were some luggages behind Noor and Zoya stood a little away from them and Aditya stood just behind zoya.

Zoya leaned her back on Aditya's Chest and whispered ''where are you planning to stay''?

Aditya: no idea.

Zoya: are you coming with me?

Aditya: u want it?

Zoya: maybe. What if Abbu catches you?

Aditya: I cant risk my lovelife this early. I will take a room in a hotel.

Zoya: message me ok.

Aditya: ok..

The train stopped at the station and the siddique family got down the station. One of their relative was waiting for them. It was Waseem's brother' s son Ahamed who is younger to Zoya and elder to Noor.

Ahamad ran towards Waseem and took his blessings and hugged him. He then took Roshnaq's blessings and Hugged Noor and Zoya. He exchanged casual talkings with the family and headed towards the car. While getting inside the car zoya turned back and saw Aditya standing cluelessly. She got an idea.

Zoya: Abbu.. Can u wait for 5 minutes? I will be back now soon.

Waseem: what happened Zoya?

Zoya: I think I have lost my chain at the station. Can I check if it is there?

Waseem: leave it beta. ..I ll get u a new one.

Zoya: no Abbu..its my most precious thing..please. I ll come soon.

Waseem : ok come soon.

Zoya got out of the car and headed towards Aditya with a smile. Aditya was looking at her confusingly. She was walking and said aside to him to follow her without turning back. Aditya did as he was told.

Zoya went to a corner where nobody would notice them.

Zoya: Aditya listen... U follow our car and wait outside the gate of our house. Dont enter until I ask u.

Aditya: what??

Zoya: no more questions.. Im going just do what I say.

Aditya: ok

Zoya immediately kissed his cheeks and smiled lovingly at him. Aditya was shocked with her sudden kiss and he smiled at her and pulled her on to him.
Zoya was struggling to get out of his hold.

Aditya: u cant go now.

Zoya: and why is it like that?

Aditya: I have to give back what i took from you.

Zoya(confused): what ?

Aditya leaned closely to her and Zoya understood that he was going to kiss her. She pushed him away and ran from there. Aditya too followed her and he saw zoya getting inside the car. Without wasting another minute Aditya too called a taxi and asked the driver to follow the car in which Zoya was going.

Zoya's car reached a big mansion. And everyone got out of the car and the relatives were busy hugging and welcoming each other. Zoya was worried about Aditya. Everyone went inside the mansion with their luggages. Zoya took a room and Noor too came there to sleep with zoya. But zoya didn't allow Noor to stay with her as she wants to sleep alone and finally after lots of convincing, Noor had shifted to another room.
Zoya slowly tiptoed out of the room without anyone noticing her. She came out of the mansion and looked out for Aditya but he was not there. She called out his name and entered inside a bush and saw Aditya was lying there listening to music. She facepalmed her self and went to him and removed the earphones from his ear. Aditya was startled as he saw Zoya looking at him angrily.

Zoya: is it the time to listen music?

Aditya: I was sitting bored and I dont know what to do. U didn't come so I was lying here.

Zoya: enough enough... Follow me quietly.

Aditya: where?

Zoya: to my room.

Aditya: what if someone sees?

Zoya: nothing will happen.. All are taking rest.

Aditya nodded and followed Zoya quietly.  With so much of risk zoya took Aditya inside her room.

Aditya fell on the bed exhausted and Zoya smiled at his adorableness.

Zoya: Aditya u can freshen up.. While I bring something for u to eat.

Aditya: yeah u can go and get me something. I need more food as Im really hungry .. I can even eat an elephant.

Zoya: ill bring the food .. Just 5 minutes

Aditya took his towel from the bag and headed towards the washroom.

Zoya: Everything u need is there inside.

Aditya: not everything I need is there inside.

Zoya: what is anything missing?

Aditya: u r missing.

Zoya blushed at his words and flew a kiss to him and locked the room and went out.

Guys im really sorry for the late update..
I was caught up with some serious work and soon the next chapter will come.
Wait for some exciting romantic beautiful Adiya days...