One

Leigh looked up as Max walked in. She smiled. "Well hello there Max. What can I do for you?" She asked as she looked at him.

Max smirked. "Do you want to go out tonight? Just you and me," he said as he took a condom and put it in her hand.

Leigh grinned. "Ah. This your way of hinting you want sex?" She asked as she looked at him.

Max shrugged and winked. "Maybe. You wouldn't complain though would you? After all. It wouldn't be the first time," he said as he pulled her close.

Leigh bit her lip and placed her hands on his hips. She kissed the edge of his mouth. "Come over tonight. Bring the Chinese with you," she told him.

"Deal."

Leigh watched as he walked off. Leigh knew she hated relationships due to her having issues with them in the past. She and Max were both bad with relationships.

****

Leigh looked up as Aimee walked into her classroom. She smiled. "Hey."

"Hey. So a little birdy told me you and a certain Max Tyler are going on a date. Whatever happened to your no relationships policy?" Aimee asked.

Leigh rolled her eyes. "It's not a date. He's coming over to my place tonight. We're ordering a Chinese and that's it," she told her.

Aimee smirked. "Yeah. And we both know what's going to happen."

Leigh rolled her eyes. "Max doesn't like relationships. I don't like relationships. And we both have needs, so why not hook up and fulfil those needs?" She told her.

"Hey. All power to you. But just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt."

Leigh smiled and looked at her. "My heart is closed off babes. No one is going to play with my heart. That's a promise," she told her.

****

Leigh walked into the office. Max looked up at her and back down at his paperwork. Leigh rolled her eyes. "Tonight. It's just sex. It's not a date at all. I don't want to date."

"I know. I don't either."

Leigh nodded and smirked. "Glad we've established that. Hey.  Do you think I should give you a blowjob tonight?" She asked as she looked at him.

Max smirked and winked. "Oh yes."

****

Leigh was standing in her house. She heard the doorbell ring so she ran downstairs. Max was standing there with a Chinese. Leigh pulled him into the house.

She took the food from him and went into the kitchen. Max wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck. Leigh groaned. "No. Stop it. I'm trying to sort food out," she mumbled.

"Heat it up. I can't keep my hands off of you," he said.

Leigh turned to him and kissed him. He kissed back and lifted her up. He carried her up into the bedroom. Leigh moaned as he bit down her neck.

Max laid her down onto the bed. He got between her legs and kissed her. Leigh grinned as she flipped the two of them. She took down his trousers and ran her hand over his bulge. She took it into her mouth and took him all in. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked him off. She felt Max climax in her mouth.

Max grabbed a condom off the side. He flipped the two of them and got the condom on. He kissed Leigh's entrance before he moved his lips to hers. Leigh could taste herself on him.

Leigh arched her back as Max pushed into her. Leigh moaned as she kissed him. She smirked. "You're not doing too good are you?" She teased.

Max soon picked up the pace. Leigh moaned out loud as she kissed him. Within moments, they both climaxed. Max pulled out and looked at her.

Leigh grinned. "Not bad Maxy."

"Oh I know."

Leigh cuddled into him and sighed. But with her hating relationships, could she ever open her heart?