Five

Leigh sat in bed and sighed as she sat texting max and sighed. She knew that he was avoiding her and she hated it. Leigh knew that she just wanted for everything to be okay and it scared her

Leigh knew that he was freaking over, over how she could be pregnant and scared her.

Leigh was scared. She knew that a baby and getting pregnant wasn't part of the plan. She was annoyed and she knew that they had to find a way to deal with it.

She knew that she wasn't going to go through this alone and it scared her.

She knew that if Max had got her pregnant, that she wasn't going to let him do a runner. He wasn't leave her to deal with it all.

Leigh stood from her bed and placed her phone on the side as she started to get ready for work. She knew that she was going to take a test. To find out the truth. She she hated it.

Leigh hated how Max was acting. She hated feeling as all of this was on her.

Leigh walked into the bathroom and sighed as she took a test. She knew that she had to take it. She had to see where she was at and it scared her.

Leigh placed the test on the side as she waited anxiously before she picked it up to see that it was positive.She was pregnant and she had no idea what to do.

****

Leigh got to work. She was stood in the staffroom. She looked to see Aimee as she walked in and smiled. "Are you okay?" Aimee asked.

Leigh looked to her and smiled. "I took a test. I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do. It's all a mess. I'm scared. And now Max is avoiding me since I told him I thought I was. I had no idea how I'll tell him." 

Aimee smiled. She handed her a hot chocolate. "I know it's not easy. I was the same with Simon. But you and Max need to talk about things," she said.

Leigh sighed. "You and simon are together. Max and I are just hooking up. I'm tired of how he acts. But I am pregnant. And he needs to man up and be there for me. Because I am not going through this alone," she said.

Aimee smiled. "I know it's hard. But no matter what,I am here for you," she said as Leigh smiled.

****

Leigh walked into Max's office. She looked to him. "You have been avoiding me. We need to talk," she said.

Max sighed. "Not now Leigh."

Leigh looked to him and rolled her eyes. "Oh then when Max. You need to man up. I am pregnant. And you're going to be a father. You can't run away from this. We are in this together. And we have to deal with it," she said as she walked off.

She knew that she was pregnant. She knew that she wanted to keep it. But with Max acting how he was, it wasn't going to be easy.