Four

Leigh woke up and groaned. She felt like death. And she hated it. She pulled her knees to her chest as and curled into a ball.

She was feeling awful. She felt nausea hit her. She frowned as she stood up and stormed out of the room and into the bathroom as she started to throw up.

She groaned as she brushed her hair out of her face and groaned. She felt like death and she hated it.

She rested her head back and sighed. Leigh groaned as she fell on the floor and pulled her knees to her chest and sighed.

Leigh knew that she was scared. She was worried that she was pregnant. She she didn't know what to think or how she felt.

Leigh knew how things were a mess. She knew the fun that she and Max were having together. And now she was scared and worried that she could have gotten pregnant.

She had no idea how they were going to get through it if she was.

Leigh stood up from the floor where she was sitting. She ran a hand through her hair as she saw her phone was ringing. She looked to see it was Max and sighed.

Leigh knew how her head was a mess. And how she had to speak to him about it. But she knew it was complicated. And she had no idea just how he was going to react it all.

****

Leigh got to school. She was stood on the staffroom. She made a coffee. She looked to see Aimee as she walked in and smiled. Aimee looked to her. "You look like crap."

Leigh looked to her and rolled her eyes. "Well thanks. Thanks a lot. I'm just...I think I may be pregnant. And I am scared. Did you and Simon sort the baby situation out?"

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "Sort of. We agreed that we aren't going to rush into anything. And if I get pregnant, I don't want to put any pressure onto it, you know. If you are pregnant, I know that you will be the best mum possible to the baby," she said as Leigh looked to her and smiled.

Leigh had no idea what it was that she felt. Especially when she knew that she and Max weren't together. She knew how they had been having sex and it scared her.

She was scared that she may be pregnant. And she was even more scared over how Max would actually react.

****

Leigh walked into the office. She looked to Max. He looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay? If I didn't know any better, I would say that you were avoiding me."

Leigh looked to him and shrugged . "Something like that. I need to talk to you," she said

Max looked to her and smiled "What is it?" Je asked as he stood up and walked over to her.

"I think I could be pregnant," Leigh said as Max looked to her and frowned. She didn't know what to do and she was scared.

She had no idea what was going to happen. Or what she was going to do.