Three

Leigh walked into work and groaned. She was tired. She knew that all the sex that she had been having with Max was getting to her.

She stood making herself a coffee. She looked to see Aimee as she walked in. Aimee smiled. "You look like crap," she said.

Leigh looked to her. She rolled her eyes. "Well thanks. I'm fine. I'm just tired. That's all," she told her.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "You are being careful? I mean. I know what you and Max have and that. But you don't want to end up pregnant."

Leigh looked to her. "I know that you're worried. But Max and I are careful. I mean, I know it's just sex and that. But it's fine. I'm just tired that's all. Have you and Simon sorted things?" She asked.

Aimee smiled. "He wants us to have a baby. I mean he's just got this job. And having a baby? It will be me doing everything. I just don't know if I can do that," she admitted to her.

Leigh looked to her. She smiled. "I know it's hard. But you are not alone. I do think that Simon would be a great father. Whatever you decide. It will be okay," she said.

****

Leigh sat in her classroom. Max walked in. He looked to her and smirked. Leigh grinned. "Mr Tyler. We are in school," she said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close and kissed her.

Leigh moaned into the kiss as it got more passionate. He lifted her up onto the desk as it got more passionate and heated. He ran his hands up her thighs and pulled her close.

She moaned against his touch as she undid his belt. She smirked as she pulled him close. Max ran his hands up her thighs as he pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure. He started to move in and out of her.

Leigh rolled her head back as she felt herself release her load as he followed her and smirked.

"I know that we are just having sex. I know it's just fun. But I want you to know that I do care about you. I care about you more than I'd admit. I just want you to know that no matter what happens with us, I will try my best not to hurt you," he said.

Leigh looked to him and smiled. She placed a hand on his cheek. She smiled as she leant in and kissed him.

****

Leigh sighed as she sat in her car. She knew that things were getting complicated with her and Max.

She knew that she wanted to try and make it work. But she knew it wasn't easy.

Leigh had no idea just how everything with her and Max was going to change. And she had no idea just how her life was going to be turned upside down.

Nothing was going to be the same again. But could Leigh cope with it all?