Two

Leigh laid in bed and smirked. She and Max had been sexting. She frowned as she heard a knock at her flat door. She stood from the bed. She answered the door as she saw Max.

Leigh looked to him and smirked. "And what are you doing here?" She asked.

He looked to her with a smirk on his face. "I wanted to fulfil our texts. The sexy ones. But the things I want to do to you in my mind. And well I want to do them," Max said as Leigh looked to him and smirked.

Leigh took him inside. Max pushed her against the wall. He kissed her. Leigh moaned against his touch as he ran his hands up her body as they undressed each other.

They headed to the bedroom. Max pushed her onto the bed. He smirked as he looked to her. They held a look as he got between her thighs.

Leigh gripped the sheets. She moaned as she felt his tongue push into her. He teased and pleasured her. She moaned and bit down on her lip as he pulled away from her.

Max smirked as he climbed on top of her. He pushed into her making them both moan as he moved in and out of her at a pace they both wanted.

****

Leigh walked into the staffroom after she got to work. Aimee handed her a cup of coffee. Leigh smiled. "Thanks. I needed that," Leigh said.

Aimee smiled and nodded. "I can tell."

"Max and I were having sex until 3am this morning. He was a little rough," Leigh told her.

"That's what you get with all the sex you're seemingly having."

"Oh yeah. Like you and Simon aren't having all of this sex?" Leigh asked.

Aimee sighed and shook her head. "Not really. I mean, we do. Bht he's always somewhere else. He's focusing on getting this headteachers interview. And getting the job. I know I'm the one who suggested he go for it. And encouraged him. But I just want my boyfriend back. I'd like him to pay attention to me for more than five minutes. I mean, I'm kinda jealous about what you and Max have," Aimee said.

Leigh smiled. "You and Simon will get back on track. It will just be all of this head's job that's holding it back. You're both good together. You don't need to worry," Leigh said as Aimee smiled.

Leigh knew she didn't do relationships. But she did feel jealous seeing how loved up Aimee and Simon were.

****

Leigh stood in her flat. She answered the door and grinned as she saw Max. She smirked. "You are okay with this? It only being sex. Aren't you? Because I want this to be honest," Leigh said.

Max looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay with what we have right now. I don't do relationships. And neither do you. But that's okay. It works with what we have right now. Especially after everything with my ex," Max told her.

Leigh smiled. "Good. Because I think we have a great relationship," she said as she pulled him inside and kissed him passionately.

But could they just keep it only sex between them?