Six

Leigh lay in bed. She felt rotten. She was pregnant. She had no idea what she was going to do.

She knew that she had told Max. And he had been trying to call her ever since. She hated it. She didn't know what he wanted.

She was worried that he was going to try and talk her into an abortion. She knew that the way he was acting at the minute that she wouldn't put it past him.

Leigh sat up in bed and sighed. She knew that she hadn't made a decision over the pregnancy.  She knew that she was scared and she didn't know what to do.

Leigh knew that it was all too much for her to cope with. Leigh knew that Max Tyler was the last of her problems.

She knew that she was pregnant. She knew that she had a decision to make.

Leigh stood from the bed and got ready for work. She grabbed some crackers from the cupboard. They were helping with her nausea.

She knew that she was already throwing up so she had to be around 9 weeks. She knew how she only had a small window if she was going to have an abortion.

Leigh was thinking about Max and all that he had done. She knew that it was than likely going to be that she'd be a single mum

She had no idea if she could deal with it all. Leigh knew that everything seemed to much at once.

****

Leigh got to work and stood in the staffroom. She looked to see Aimee as she walked in.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Leigh sighed. "No. I have to make a decision. I'm scared."

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "Have you spoken to Max?"

"No. He's been a royal jackass. I don't know what to say to him. I told him I'm pregnant. And he's been calling. I'm just worried that he's going to force me into an abortion."

"Then don't let him. Look I know it's not easy. I know that you're scared and worried. But you are strong. And if anyone can deal with Max Tyler and his mind games it's you. It will be okay," Aimee said as Leigh looked to her and smiled.

She hoped that Aimee was right. Especially she knew that her head was a mess when it came to what she had to do.

****

Leigh stood in her classroom. She looked to see Max as he walked in. She looked to him. "Max."

"Are you going to be nature and talk to me about this?" He asked as he looked to her.

Leigh looked to him. "What do you want?"

"I'm not ready to be a father."

"Well there's the door go," Leigh said as she looked to him. She wasn't in the mood to deal with this.

"Are you going to sort it?" He asked.

Leigh rolled her eyes. "No. Just because you don't want this doesn't mean I don't. I'm not having a surgery to remove this. It's too late for the tablet. I want this baby. And I am having it so get use to it," she said as he frowned.

He walked off and sighed. He didn't want a child. He was going to make sure Leigh got rid of the baby.

One way or another.