Seven

Leigh knew how tense that things were with her and max. She knew that she was pregnant. And how she was going to keep her baby. She knew that max wasn't wanting to be involved. But she knew that she didn't need him.

She knew that she had done a lot of thinking about it. And she was going to keep her baby.

Leigh knew that she had considered it all and an action and she knew that was what Max wanted. But she knew that she couldn't. She knew that she couldn't have an abortion.

She couldn't go through it and the more she thought about, it the more that she wanted her baby.

Leigh got ready for the day. She knew that she felt like crap and how the pregnancy was getting to her and she knew it wasn't easy but she knew in the end it would all be worth it when she had her baby.

She knew that being a single mum was not her plan. But she knew the at she'd do it.

She knew that this was her child. And she knew that she'd do anything for them. Even if it meant that she had to protect them from the likes of Max.

Leigh sighed as she looked to her phone as it rang off of the side. She saw it was Max and rolled her eyes as she looked to it. She knew that she was not in the mood. She wasn't in the mood for it all.

She knew that she didn't want to hear what he had to say. She just wanted him to leave her alone.

****

Leigh got to work. She was stood in the staffroom. She looked as Aimee walked in and smiled as she looked to her. "Are you okay? You look like crap," Aimee said.

Leigh rolled her eyes at her. "Well thanks. No, I'm okay. I decided to keep the baby. I know it's not easy. I know how it won't be an easy decision. But I want to do what is best for the baby, you know. I know it isn't ideal. But I'll be doing it alone. Max doesn't want this baby. And he doesn't want me to have the baby," she said.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "Well I am here for you no matter what. I want you to know that. I'm here and it will all be okay," she said as Leigh looked to her and smiled.

****

Leigh sat in her classroom and sighed as she looked to see max as he walked in and sighed. She didn't what he wanted and she didn't want to know.

"I need to talk to you," Max said.

Leigh rolled her eyes. "I'm not interested. You made your feelings clear Max," she said.

Max looked to her. "I am thinking about what's best. Look give me a number and I'll write you a cheque," he said.

"What?"

"How much will it cost you to go through with this abortion give me a number" he said as she looked to him for a moment and slapped him.

"Go to hell," she spat livid that he'd suggest such a thing.

knowing that he wasn't going to sit back and let her have this baby and knowing she'd do anything to protect her child.