Prologue

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

0500

The town was burning late through the night from a gang of villain thugs. It was such a small town up to about 1000 people who lived there.  The town where a child grew up and lived. The child lived with her parents. She was only 5 when she lost it all.

0600

She was found in the Middle of the burnt down town alone. The girl was dirty head to toe by smoke and dirt.  Everyone was dead from the fire.  A tall slender man who was wearing a suit and tie and sunglasses walked up to the poor girl. "oh dear there is one left alive." The man says aloud to the woman walking up behind him. The woman was wearing a black fitted dress that showed her curves perfectly.  She also had beautiful blonde long shiny hair. The woman bends down to the child and looks at her. " if she survived this then we should take her in." The female said picking up the child.

0700

The child held onto the female the whole walk to outside the town.  Walking up there was a slick black car.  The man opened the door for the woman and the child. The woman got into the car with the child holding her close.  " Take a nap dear." The female said in a sweet caring voice.  The child didn't say or move.

01000

After a long drive the car pulled into a big mansion.  The man and female got out with the child.  They walked into the mansion. " let's get you a bath my dear." The female whispered to the child walking up the grand stairs. The female goes into a bedroom then into a big bathroom.  She sits the child down again looking at the child worried.  After a few seconds the woman goes to the tub and starts running the bath.  After the bath finished the woman goes to the child who hasn't moved a bit. She starts undressing the child slowly. " I won't hurt you." The woman says softly putting the child in the water.  " I will protect you." The woman says to the child. 

01100

After the bath and dressing the child in a cute outfit.  The woman brushes the child's long white hair. The child didn't move or speak.

02000

The child hasn't moved or said anything all day.  It was bed time and she was laying in the bed that she was given.  After staring at the wall for awhile she started crying again falling asleep.

Few years past

The child was now 7.  Through the years the child got use to her new life and forgot her old. She has everything she ever wanted.  She sees the man and woman as her parents.  She was happy and loved.  She had an amazing quirk. She also has been training since she got her quirk.  She wants to be like her parents her new parents.  But she doesn't know what exactly that was.  She just knew it was a lot of stealth. She always wanted to be a hero like she saw on TV.