Chapter 5 ( Lemon)

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
L.  E.  M.  O.  N.  C. H. A. P. T. E. R.

You walked in after him and took your shoes off.  You put your keys up on the counter with your wallet and phone.

You smile at Aizawa.  " I'm gonna go change into something more comfy so I'll be right back." You say softly walking to his room.  You look around at his dark room.  " Do you have anything I can wear? I forgot my bag at home." You yell for Aizawa to hear you. 

You didn't hear anything so you shrugged and grabbed one of his shirts and changed. 

After a few minutes you walked out not seeing him in the kitchen or living room

After a few minutes you walked out not seeing him in the kitchen or living room.  "He must have went to the bathroom." You mumbled and walked to pour a cup of coffee..  You sip on the coffee and walked back into the living room seeing Aizawa looking at you shocked. 

"Sorry I forgot my bag and I had nothing to change into so I used your shirt." You blush a little and sip your coffee.   You walk over to the couch and sit down crossing your legs.

He walks into the kitchen getting himself coffee walking back and sitting on the couch himself. 

You keep sipping your coffee until a hair falls in front of your face.  You was about to move it but Aizawa moved it behind your ear softly. 

You looked at him with a soft smile. You put your coffee on the table.  He does the same and looks away.  You bite your lip and blush.  You play with the rim of the shirt.

Aizawa looks at you and thinks about how cute you look.  His body acts and pushes you down pinning your hands above your head.

You turn red and look up at him. "Aizawa.. " You whisper out.  He leans down and whispers "Shota call me Shota" he says in a sexy husky voice.

You feel shivers go down your spin and you nod slowly.  He starts kissing you softly at first then starts kissing with a lot of lust and passion. 

You kiss back moaning softly against his lips.  He lets your hands go putting his hands on your waist.  You smile in the kiss putting your hands in his hair. 

You guys make out for until Aizawa picks you up.  You wrap your legs around his waist smiling.  You pull off his shirt throwing it somewhere. 

He starts walking to his room with you kissing you still.  He leans you against the wall outside his room and pulls away from the kiss letting you both breathe.  He unbuttons your shirt taking it off you dropping it to the ground. 

He looks at your body smirking.  "Damn your hot." He says in a husky voice.  You smile while breathing heavily.  "I could say the same thing about you." You bite your lower lip looking at his chest.

He chuckles and starts kissing your neck biting and sucking on it.  You gasp softly and smile.  He slowly leaves bite marks down your neck to your collarbone hitting your sweet spot.