Chapter 3

1200 (nobody)

The bell rings and you put away the folder away in your desk. Students start walking in the class and sitting down. You watch everyone greeting everyone that walks in. "After noon Iida, Midoriya, Uraraka." You say smiling.

"Afternoon Mina, Denki, Momo, Sero" You greet with a sweet smile.

"Afternoon Shoto" You keep smiling and greeting.

After few more students show up. You stand up looking at the time. "Few more students left" you look at everyone. The door slams open. You look towards the door. " Afternoon Bakugo and Kirishima you both was almost late next time come earlier." As you said that the bell rings.

"Now it's time for training." You say losing your smile and going serious. "everyone go change into your gym clothes and meet me at the field." You demand. They all walk out to change.

You change into a new outfit that you can do more fighting in.

You zip up your boots and head to the field yourself

You zip up your boots and head to the field yourself. You stand in the middle of the field waiting for everyone. After a few minutes the class walks out.

"Alright now we have everyone here. I'm gonna team you guys up." You look at everyone. " before we start if anyone uses their quirk at any point you will be running laps until end of class." You glance at bakugo. "WHAT YOU THINK I CAN'T FIGHT WITHOUT MY QUIRK?" Bakugo screams starting to use his quirk.

You scuff. " You already are boy now shut up and listen." You demand. Bakugo crosses his arms pissed off. " Also if you can't go on use a safe word with your partner. This will be a test on how good you can fit." You say with a smirk. " Now no dirty work if I catch it I'll punish you" You lick your lips.

The class looks shocked. " Now first partners.." You start naming off partners

Mashirao Ojiro × Kyouka Jirou

Tsuyu Asui × Mezou Shouji

Shoto Todoroki × Minoru Mineta

Ochako Uraraka × Mina Ashido

Hanta Sero × Momo Yaoyorozu

Fumikage Tokoyami × Yuga Aoyama

Katsuki Bakugo × Izuku Midoriya

Eijiro Kirishima × Rikido Sato

Tenya Iida × Koji Koda

Denki Kaminari × Toru Hagakure

( Random Generated)

"Now go find a space and fight" You demand. " Also closer to end of class if you think you can handle a fight with me I'll accept your fight" You smile and walk away to the side. You cross your arms watching everyone. You walk around helping out the ones who don't know how to fight. " When you fight find an opening to attack. Watch their attacks and see what they do most and calculate their next move." You yell to everyone.