Chapter 6

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Your P.O.V. ~

I pour myself a cup of coffee and head to my study. I sit at my desk and pull out my laptop and power it on. "Who the hell is this motherfucker stalking me." I growl and connect my phone to my laptop and track the number.

After hours of searching for stuff about your stalker. I sigh and shut my laptop and head to the kitchen to pour my 5th cup of coffee. "I'm gonna be extremely tired." I look at the time.  "Fuck my life I should get ready for work." I sip my coffee and head to my room.

I wake up Kiko before heading to my room. "Hey girly wake up it's almost time for you to get ready. You got 10 minutes to get up and start getting ready." I walk out and head to my room.

I grab and outfit and change.

I keep my hair down and put on light make up

I keep my hair down and put on light make up.  I yawn and chug my coffee irritated.

I walk to the kitchen and make breakfast for me and kiko.  After breakfast is made kiko walks out and sits down.  I give her a plate and sit down myself.

"Did you have a fun night?" Kiko asks smiling.  "Yeah kinda." I sip my new cup of coffee.  "You look tired." she says kinda worried.

"I didn't get no sleep last night I had important things come up." I eat my food. "So don't worry I'm glad you got good sleep." I smile sweetly.

She nods and finishes her food.  "Let's go you can stay in my classroom until school starts dear." I get up and take the plates to the sink.

We head to school.  I unlock my classroom.  "Sit at my desk I have a meeting to go to before school." I yawn out. She sits down and pulls out a book.

I sigh and head to the teachers lounge and make fresh coffee. I lean against the table closing my eyes to rest my mind. 

I hear someone walk in the room and I don't move but put my hand on my blade just in case.

"Morning." I say softly opening my eyes to see a hungover Midnight.  "You look like shit girl."

She groan. "So did you get laid?" I smirk at her. She giggles and blushes. "Maybe I did." I roll my eyes.  "hope it won't be a one night stand.  He seems like a keeper." I wink and pour her and me a cup of coffee.

She rolls her eyes and walks over. " Yeah I hope it's not.  What about you? You look like you haven't slept." She smirks and nudges me.

I hand her her cup and walk to a chair and sit down and put my feet on the table. "I had business with someone. I had an unknown number text me weird shit." I sip my coffee.