Chapter 4

1600

After heading home with Astuku Kiko by your side you let her into your house.  "I'm gonna change I have some clothes you can change into from your uniform." You look at her and smile. 

You walk to your room and grab an outfit for Astuku and hand it to her.  " The bathroom is down the wall last on the left" you say patting her head then heading back to you room changing yourself. 

(your outfit)

(your outfit)

( Astuku Kiko outfit )

You walk out of your room flipping your hair back.  "Let's go Astuku" you smile looking at her.  She nods and puts her shoes on.  You follow behind her opening the door. 

You both walk out of the house heading into town.  "So what are you hungry for?" You ask looking towards Astuku. 

"I don't care what we get I'm hungry for anything." She giggles.  " I haven't eaten since like 3 days ago." She frowns.  You stop and look at her serious.  " You should be eating daily.  Does your family feed you?" You go to her height.  She starts to tear up.  " N-no" she stutters.  You frown and hugs her.  " I will bring you food everyday to school and we can hang out okay." You say with a smile. 

1700

You and Astuku walk to a cafe with the best Noodles in town. You walk to the back with Astuku to the V.I.P.  Section for pro hero's and other famous people. You sit at a table with Astuku.  "Why are we back here?" Astuku looks at you.  "So fans don't go crazy seeing me here it's for our safety." You smile sweetly.  She smiles and looks at the menu. 

You look at the menu. "Hello I'm Suske your waitress for the evening what can I start you both off with." Suske asks sweetly.  "Get me a bottle of your best wine and Spicy noodles your best please." You smile sweetly.  "Okay now you young lady?" Suske looks at Astuku.

"Soba with a Water please." Astuku asks shyly.  Suske nods and walks away.  "So Astuku tell me about yourself" you look at her smiling. 

" Well..  I'm Astuku Kiko..  I'm 15.. My quirk is Animal.  I can turn into any animal but I can only hold if for a small amount of time or I will turn into the animal. I want to be a hero one day but I didn't get into the hero course." She says sadly.