Chapter 1

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Present Day

0300

It's my 25th birthday.  I'm celebrating alone.  Like I always do since I was 10 after my parents got murdered.  But that was the risk for being an assassin.  I was brought up by the helpers of my household.  I followed after their footsteps.  Now I have a mission.  My mission is to kill someone who is doing sex trafficking. But I also have another problem.  I'm being hunted by villains.  So I have to go into hiding go by a fake name. So I'm going by (f/n) (l/n).  I also will be starting a new job at U.A. High. Today is my first day. I'm the combat teacher.  I'm suppose to teach the kids how to fight without quirks. That's easy doing for who I am.  After all I am the number 1 assassin.  I been training since I got my quirk. I been doing my job since my parents died.

0500

I look at the time sipping my coffee. " I should get dressed." I mumble out to myself.  I get up and head to my room in my mansion.  I get undressed and take a shower.  After awhile I finished my shower and brushing my hair and teeth.  I head to my walk in closet and go to the back putting in a code to get my outfit. 

After getting into my outfit I put my (h/l) (h/c) in a high pony tail.  I put on light makeup because I'm gifted with beauty.  That's what my mom always says.  I have the perfect everything she says.  The perfect curves the perfect face the perfect hair.  It works for my jobs. When I'm not doing assassin duties I do modeling and acting.  But lately I can't do those since I'm going MIA. 

0600

I grab my phone and the envelope off my desk.  I slide my phone in it holder on my upper thigh.  I open the envelope and look through the pages. I walk out of my house and head to the school still looking at the papers. On top of the first paper it says U.A. Teachers. I look at the listen then turn to the next page.  "1-A teacher Shouta Aizawa.  So the pro hero eraserhead is the teacher for them." I speak aloud to myself.  " how interesting." I read through his profile then turn to the next going through the rest.  "so all might is a teacher as well.  Interesting.  I wonder how the school is dealing with all the fans." I mumble again.  I look up closing the envelope heading into the school.

0700

I sigh putting the envelope in my waist band on my back to hide it. I walk into the principals.  "good morning sir. " I bow and smile sweetly.  "morning miss (l/n). " Nezu says with a smile.  

0730

After talking to Nezu and him showing me my classroom.  I look around and fix a few things then head to my desk putting the envelope into the top drawer.  "this is gonna be fun." I mumble and head out to class 1-A like Nezu told me so I could introduce myself. 

0800

I walk up to the door listening to the someone talking to the class about the new teacher. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.  'here I go' I think to myself while opening the door putting a big smile on my face walking in looking at the class.  "This is your new combat teacher (F/N) (L/N). " The teacher of the class says in a low husky tired voice.  I smile at him and bow.  "Thank you Mr. Aizawa. " I say sweetly looking into his eyes.  He raised an eyebrow then walked out of the class. I turn around and looked at the class turning to a straight serious face. "Now class I am here to help with combat without quirks. It's my specialty.  I have been professionally been training since I was a child. You might know me as a model but do not think I'm famous or anything like that. I am human just like all of you so see me as a normal teacher who can kick ass." I explain to them then I bow.  The class start throwing out questions none stop.  I sigh irritated and look them with a stern look.  I put my hand up and wait to see how long it takes for everyone to shut up.  After 10 minutes I get angry.  " SHUT IT RIGHT NOW!" I yell making everyone shut up in shock. "when I put my hand up like this you guys immediately shut your traps or you will pay for it." I glare at everyone and they nod and say yes ma'am.  I smile and put my hand down. "Now I know you all have questions we will raise our hands and I will pick on someone like a class.  So everyone shut up and listen and respect each other's questions." I say sitting on the desk crossing my legs. 

0820

I look at them with red glowing eyes. I point at a student.  " Sir Midoryia ask your question. " I say with a sweet smile. "What is your quirk?" Midoryia asks.  " I have 3 quirks." I say softly. " one of them is darkness. I can make a space around me into pitch blackness." I smirk and darkness starts turning the class room to pitch blackness where no one can see in front of them.  I hear a few screams and I smile. After a few seconds it goes back to normal.  All the students look around confused that I vanished.  I walk from back of class smirking.  " Second quirk is enhanced. I can enhance anything on my body.  Like my vision,  my hearing,  my touch,  my body,  and much more." I touch my chest and my boobs grow a bit bigger almost being to big for my outfit.  "see." I giggle looking at the boys blushing and nose bleeds. I change my boobs back. " and last but not least. I will not tell. " I put a finger to my lips making my eyes glow red again.  "now miss Uraraka." I point to her.  " what's your hero name?" she says with a smile.  I sit back on the desk.  " I go by different names.  I go by my name,  or by Dark Queen,  Black Mistress,  Assassin is what I'm known by most." I look at them all.  They all look shocked. "Mr. Todoroki" I look towards him.  "how do you know our names? We never told you our names. " Shoto says with no emotion.  "Well you see...  I have my ways to know things without looking it up..  It's a gift really.  I know all your names and quirks.  Also your strengths and weaknesses. Also age and parents names." I smirk. They look at eachother scared and worried.  "also I know your grades and progress. " I laugh.  Some of them look scared others look worried and some don't care.  I close my eyes and take a breath. I point at another student. " miss Ashido?" I keep my eyes closed.  " um..  Can you prove you know who we are and our quirks without our help?" Mina says excited.  I open my eyes and smile.  " as you wish dear." I jump off the desk and look at them. I go down the line saying first and last names and their quirks and age. 

0900

I wack Bakugo up side the head for yelling.  "Disobey me one more time you will regret it.  Now shut up." I bow to everyone.  " Thanks for the fun time this morning everyone I'll get out of your hairs until tomorrow. " I walk out of the class and head to my classroom.  I sit in the middle of the classroom on the floor and close my eyes to mediate.

1100

The bell rings and I stretch my arms and legs after meditating for 2 hours.  I walk out of the class exploring the school expecting everything. " this place does have high security." I say out loud to no one specific.  I look up at the sky from the roof.  "this is gonna be a new change for me." I sigh going to the edge of the roof watching the students outside talking and eating.  I activate my 3rd quirk making my eyes glow red.  I look at everyone's names and other information above their heads.  I feel the wind blow through my hood.  I smile and put down my hood letting my (H/l) (h/c) flow from the hood.  I close my eyes taking in the sun rays and wind.  " it feels so free up here." I sit down dangling my legs off the edge of the building. 

1500

I walk out of my classroom and head back up to the roof to watch the kids leave.  I walk out of the roof door seeing someone on the edge.  I look at them seeing a girl in a school uniform crying.  " what are you doing?" I yell out to her.  I slowly walk towards her.  "if you take one more step I'll jump." The girl cries out.  I stop and activate my quirk. My eyes turn red.  "Astuku Kiko! Don't do this it's not worth it. Get away from the edge and talk to me I will help you." I say worried. 

"You don't care about me! I'm a failure I didn't make it into the hero course. I can't be a hero now." Astuku cries out stepping closer to the edge.

"Astuku you can be a hero.  You should be happy that you made it into a high end hero school.  You can prove to everyone that your hero worthy.  I know I'm new to being a teacher here but I still care about all my students." I say softly.

"You don't know what I go through daily with my family and friends.  They treat me horrible.  They bully me and beat me.  I'm not important." Astuku cries louder

"Sweetheart don't let them get to you.  Let me help you I will protect you from them. Please come to me." I tear up. 

She reaches a hand out to me.  I run to her and grab for her but a big gust of wind blows and she slips off the edge.  I gasp and jump off the edge grabbing her close to my chest flipping us to where I take the blow to the back. "I got you." I whisper to her.  I hold her close and tight.  I activate one of my quirks and teleport Astuku to a different location inside of the school teacher lounge.  I hit the ground blacking out.