Chapter 2

1500
05/20

After a month in a coma you wake up. You wake up in a hospital room with the sounds of beeping.  You sit up slowly looking around the room.  "What happened?" (Y/N) says out loud.  You rip off the wires and tubes from your body.

1530 (Y/n) P.O.V

After ripping out all the IVs and wires and stuff off. "Fuck" I groan out.  I hold onto the bed and put my feet on the floor and try to stand. My legs wobble a little and I catch myself on a chair next to the bed.  "How long have I been here?" I mumble to myself.  I try to walk again.  I take a few steps falling against the wall.  I groan in frustration. "for fuck sakes I can't be this weak" I say pissed off.  I hold onto the wall walking towards the door.  I slowly open the door and walk out leaning against the wall.  I look around trying to not be seen by anyone.  Every time I hear someone coming I hide in a room or shadows.  After getting to the front doors I step on the cold cement.  My legs shake and collapse under me.  I get prepared to fall on the cement but I never hit it.  My vision starts fading from lack of energy.  "I'm so tired" I mumble out before passing out. 

0700

I wake up back in the hospital. "How the hell did I get back here?" I groan.  I sit up feeling a bit stronger then before.  "they must have healed me fully" I smile and see clothes on the chair next to me.  I get out of the bed and go and change. 

After changing I walk out of the bathroom running into someone. " seriously what is it with me lately." I look up seeing a raven haired man.  "Excuse me will ya." I walk around him back to the room.  I see a doctor already in there.  " Sorry I can't be caught dead in the hospital gown" I smile sweetly. 

"So your up and at it again?" The doctor says joking.  I shrug. "can I go I have a job to do." I say kinda irritated.

"Sure but don't over do your body for a few days so your body can gain energy." he says looking at me. 

The door opens and I turn around quickly pining the person who walked in.  I look to see the raven haired man yet again. " Are you following?" I hissed out. 

"No. I brought a student by to see you." The raven haired man said with a husky irritated tone.

I glance at him one more time then let him go looking towards the girl I saved.  "hey girly are you okay?" I smile and walk over to her smiling. 

"Yeah because of you I'm alive.  And I'm grateful for what you did for risking your life for me." The girl cries hugging you.  "It's my job to save people. If you ever need help with anything come to me. Also I know your probably blaming yourself for what happened to me but no. It's not your fault it never was.  What I noticed is you been through stuff I won't go into." I say hugging her close.  "if anyone is hurting you let me know alright I'll handle it for you." I pat her head.  "now a beautiful young lady shouldn't be crying and should be ready for school." I smile looking at her wiping her tears from her face. 

She nods and leaves.  " now I must go home and change and I'll be at the school in an hour or so" I wink at the raven haired man and walk out.

0800

I finish up showering and doing my daily routine.  I walk to my room and grab one of my assassin outfits.  (outfit is the picture).  I put my phone and wallet in one of the bags on my thigh. I put weapons in my other bag.  After tying my tie I put my hair in a high perfect ponytail with a few strains of hair hanging down shaping my face.  I put on black lipstick.  I smile and walk out of the house heading to the school.

1000

I walk into the school walking into the teachers lounge and make a pot of coffee.  "Damn (y/n) you're looking sexy as hell." Nemuri says smiling. "I'm kinda jealous of your outfit." she says giggling.  I look at her smiling.  " Thanks girly.  You're always looking hot yourself. " I pour a cup of coffee and sit next to her.  I sip the coffee taking in the hot coffee warming up my body.  "so what exactly have I missed for the time I was gone?" I look towards her. " well not much really but there is a field trip coming up for class 1-A in a few days." Nemuri says softly.  I take another sip of coffee. "We should hangout tonight." I blurt out looking at her.  "sure just text me where you wanna meet." She gets up and hands me a paper and walks out. 

I finish my cup of coffee sitting alone in the teacher lounge.  "It's quite" I complain.  I get up pouring more coffee then heading out. 

I walk the halls of the school.  I stop at 1-A.  I open the door quietly and walk in.  I sit on a counter in the back of class watching Aizawa teach.  I sip my coffee watching quietly.  I see Uraraka look back at me.  I wave and make a shush sound.  She smiles and nods.  I look back up at Aizawa teaching. 

1100

The bell rings and everyone gets up.  I watch the students grab their bags.  After everyone left I look up towards Aizawa staring at me.  I smile and wave.  " Nice class" I get down from the counter.  " welp I'm hungry so see ya later" I smile and walk out.

I walk to the roof and sit on a bench. I look up at the sky getting lost in thought. I miss them.  I miss my childhood. What happens if I didn't go with them? Would I have a normal life? Would I be a pro hero? But the government owns the pro hero's so would it be different? If they left me and never token me in where would I be? Maybe a villain.  Or dead? Would I have a better life if I didn't follow their foot steps? Before I know it warm tears are falling down my face.  I sigh and get up and head back inside heading down the stairs.  I walk down the hallways putting on a fake smile passing by students staring at me. 

I walk in the teachers lounge sighing. 
"Are you okay?" Hizashi asks loudly.  I turn around and smile.  " yup I'm fine just a little tired is all." I bite the inside of my cheek walk to an open seat and sit down.  "The coffee isn't helping at all." I complain.  "You did get healed from the accident so your body is still kinda weak right?" Hizashi says quitter then before. I nod slowly.  " I guess so." I yawn.  " but I have a class to teach after lunch." I smile.  "it will be my first one since I got here" I look at him. "I guess I should go prepare for what I hear class 1-A is a strong group of kids." I smile and wave bye and head to my classroom. 

I walk to my classroom ignoring all the horny boys staring at me.  I open the class door and shut it going sitting at my desk.  "Now I should go over their info since I don't have the class here yet." I mumble pulling out a folder with the students info.