Ending Fun Facts

-Fun Fact 01:
This chapter of the book was actually written directly after its completion! I decided to wait a while before publishing it, however.

-Fun Fact 02:
There was originally a finally chapter dubbed "After The Days". In this chapter, there was going to be a glimpse of Hinata going to nationals- in which it would be revealed that Raven did; in fact, give him that wish (among other things). I got rid of it since I love to torture you guys <3

-Fun Fact 03:
Onigiri ended up with Asahi! He was Raven's second closest friend- and the one to have bonded most with Onigiri.

-Fun Fact 04:
There was never going to be a happy ending. That is all (haha imsosorry).

-Fun Fact 05:
Hinata keeps the bear with him in his suitcase at all times. He considers it a good luck charm, so it even goes to games with him!

-Fun Fact 06:
In the original story plans, Raven was murdered over a professional volleyball spot. It was later scrapped, though some of you did pick up on that!

-Fun Fact 07:
In the event that Raven had turned back into a human, he was going to end up under Ukai's care!

-Fun Fact 08:
Kenma could feel when Raven passed. Rumor has it from Kuroo, he even cried a little bit.

-Fun Fact 09:
I didn't know what character was going to be the love interest until a significant portion of the story was written!

-Fun Fact 10:
There was originally going to be a follow-up fic detailing Kuroo and Kenma's relationship and how it came to be.

-Fun Fact 11:
This is the first short story I have ever completed (excluding one-shots).

-Fun Fact 12:
The Main character was inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" (of course <3).

-Fun Fact 13:
Nobody knows what happened to the birthday card Hinata wrote for Raven. There was an extensive search. (In reality, it got it go with him!)

-Fun Fact 14:
The ending was left ambiguous in order to not infringe on religion. Readers are left to imagine what happened Raven. Did he go to another realm? Was he reborn? Is there simply nothing? It's all up to you :)

-Fun Fact 15:
Hinata was chosen as the love interest for his naivety. He seemed like the most likely to accept the situation at hand, and even enjoy Raven's company. As a result, since I had limited chapters to tell the story, Hinata became the love interest!

-Fun Fact 16:
Ironically, this book took almost exactly two weeks to compose...

-Fun Fact 17:
Two Week's Time was inspired by the song 'Silence'.

-Fun Fact 18:
This plot was originally going to be used in a standalone novel that I planned to compose. I got tired of creating that; however, and decided to transition it into a fan fiction!

-Fun Fact 19:
The longest chapter in this book tops out at about 4k words. I was going to split it into two, but then it'd ruin the "Days" aesthetic- so I couldn't bring myself to do it. (Aesthetic > all).

-Fun Fact 20:
This book boasts my highest ranked work (out of two) in the shortest time. Though, at the moment this is being typed, my one-shots still have more reads.

-Fun Fact 21:
I originally wanted to publish this on ao3, but I couldn't figure out how to work the site (still haven't-).

-Fun Fact 22:
Congrats to @Olivegarden69 and @DustinDLuffy , of whom both got married in this book on "Six Days Remaining". To many happy years!

-Fun Fact 23:
This is the ending fact, and the very last words you will ever read from this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. I'd like to thank all of you for sticking it out to the end, and it's safe to say I'd be lost without you <3