Chapter 7: Alter Ego

After pikachu and eevee got over Ash and lucario's 'interference' with their love lives, they were also thankful that they pushed them to be together (literally).

The start of the tournament was tomorrow, so Ash decided to have a little 'run in' with the traitors. "Time for Operation Alter Ego." Ash smirked. His pokemon cheered. The traitors were gonna get what's coming to them.

Ash got out a cloak from his backpack and put it on. Between the hat and the cloak, you couldn't see any of his facial features. Ash dug through his backpack and took three things out. The first one, was a keystone on a dynamax band. The second one was a Z-ring that Ash had adjusted to make a small compartment for all his Z-crystals. The third thing was a box. It looked like a purple jewelry box. He opened it up and there came out two layers.

Each layer had a megastone attached to something you could wear

Each layer had a megastone attached to something you could wear. Ash took out one that was kinda like a bracelet with a megastone on it. He put it on lucario.

Next, he took out matching collars

Next, he took out matching collars. They had thunderbolts and hearts on them. In the middle, there were megastones, but they were different from eachother. He put one on eevee and one on pikachu.

For the next hour, he put megastones on all his pokemon, including the legendaries. However, 3 of his pokemon had more than one megastone. Charizard had on a giant necklace like thing that held 2 megastones next to each other.

 Charizard had on a giant necklace like thing that held 2 megastones next to each other

(Pretend there's two megastones on it)

Mewtwo had 3 megastones. One on a bracelet on each wrist and another on a necklace.
The third pokemon with more than one megastone was arceus herself. Arceus had on a collar similar to charizard's but a bit fancier. There were a bunch of fancy carvings and it was white and gold. In the collar there were two megastones and they were right next to each other, just like on charizard's collar. Ash then returned all his pokemon except for his normal pokemon that stayed out.

Now they were ready to go. "Wow Ash! Where did you get these!?" pikachu asked. "Arceus created them and gave them to me. Oh! And there is another thing that I figured out how to do with my aura." Ash explained. "What?! Tell me!!" pikachu practically yelled. "You'll just have to wait and see." Ash told his partner. "Ughhh!! This is pokemon abuse I tell ya! Pokemon abused!!" Pikachu whined. Eevee giggled and pikachu blushed. Ash and lucario just snickered in the background.

Just then, Ash's rotom phone rang... "You have a call from Gary Motherf***ing Oak." It said. Ash and his pokemon burst out laughing. After their 'moment', Ash answered the call. "Hey Ash! We're gonna do some intense training down here You coming?" "No thanks. I have some...stuff to take care of." Ash answered. "Hmm. Ok, suit yourself, smell ya later, Ashy-boy!" Gary hung up and Ash put down his phone.

"Now, lets see..." Ash got lost in thought. "What are you thinking about?" pikachu asked. "My alter ego. I'm gonna make the traitors think I'm another person. You know, make the traitors think Ash and Shadow are two different people." Ash explained. "Shadow?" "It's the best name I could think of." Ash replied. "I like it!" Pikachu replied enthusiastically. "A good name, master." lucario said. Ash sweat dropped. (You can guess why)

"Great! Come on out!" Ash threw a pokeball. "Gennn garr!!" "Gengar, can you go and see where the traitors are?" "You got it! Can I-" Gengar was interrupted by Ash. "No, you can't give them a big scare." Ash replied to the unasked question. "Fine. Bye!" Gengar disappeared into the floor and was gone.

With The Traitors

Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, Clemont, Serena, Iris, and Cilan were all waiting in the Pokemon Center lobby. If Ash came out of his room, he'd have to come by the entrance to get out. They were, once again, completely obvious to the eyes that were watching them from the shadows. The eyes sunk back into the floor and were gone.

With Ash 

Ash and his pokemon had been waiting for only a minute when gengar rose out of the floor. "They are waiting in the lobby." gengar said. "'Kay. Thanks for your help! Return." Ash returned gengar and said, "Well then, if they're waiting in the lobby, then the lobby we will go." Pikachu and eevee nuzzled each other before hopping on either of Ash's shoulders. Ash walked out of the room, with lucario following, and locked it. They went to the lobby and saw some of the traitors sitting at a table, just staring at the hall that that led to the rooms.

It seemed that May, Dawn, Misty and Serena were doing something else(if he had to guess, he would've said shopping), because Ash only saw Clemont, Cilan, Brock, and Iris sitting at the table. Ash walked over to them and said, "Are you waiting for something? I've seen you watch that hall everyday for 6 days straight." Ash didn't have to disguise his voice, because it have changed over the years. Ash's voice now sounded a bit deeper and more mature. "As a matter of fact, we are waiting for someone. A kid with brown eyes, red and white hate, a blue jacket and a pikachu on his shoulder kinda like you." Brock said.

"Are you perhaps talking about Ash Ketchum?" Ash asked. The group looked shocked. "How do you know Ash. Who are you anyways?" Iris asked suspiciously. "For your first question, I ran into him a few days ago and we battled. He took out a lot of my pokemon too. For your second question, I am the Champion of The Mountain, Shadow."