MCYT Birdii?

YOUTUBE

'10 minutes and 15 seconds of Birdii being a Mumbo fan'

1.2M views

72K👍 5.3K👎

The screen is black with white text. There is Wii music in the background.

"Birdii mentioning Mumbo Jumbo for at least a minute each clip in from his episodes 1-31 of Hermitcraft 7 because if I put every time he actually says Mumbo Jumbo, we'll be here for hours."

The screen goes back to black and then transitions to Minecraft.

xxx

"Hi hello and welcome to Hermitcraft!" A cheerful voice can be heard immediately as the video started. The screen shows Minecraft in F5 mode. There is a Minecraft character with a red parrot skin on the screen, punching the air as if waving. They are in a dense jungle.

"Yes, you heard that right! Hermitcraft as in Mumbo Jumbo Hermitcraft! Mumbo Jumbo as in redstoner Mumbo Jumbo! Mumbo Jumbo as in my favorite redstoner ever! Mumbo Jumbo as in my idol since I started YouTube!" The screen moves back to normal view, starting to walk further into the jungle. "If you don't get it yet, or you're new here, then it should be obvious I'm a big Mumbo fan and I have been very open about it since the start of my career."

×××

"Right, I heard from Twitter that Mumbo Jumbo has become a hobbit!" The scene is a view on a level ground surrounded by a dense jungle, obviously cleared out on purpose. "It is my duty as a Mumbo fan to support him. Yes, that's right, I'm becoming a hobbit as well!" The screen goes into F5 mode and we see Birdii's red parrot skin but with hobbit clothes.

"Sadly, there aren't any hills around here and I really don't wanna do some landscaping, so I'm going to make a hobbit hole in a tree! You know what that means? TIMELAP-"

×××

"Grian! You have a tunnel that leads directly to Mumbo?! " The scene is Grian's hobbit hole. Grian's character is also on the screen. His laughter can be heard over the voice.

"I feel betrayed! Deceived! Manipulated!" The player punches Grian's character and Grian laughs louder. "I come here to help you figure out your accidental iron farm and this is the thanks I get! Unbelievable!"

"I-in my defense, I didn't know you were a Mumbo fan." Grian said, starting to wheeze when a dramatic gasp is heard from Birdii.

"I cannot believe the audacity! I am a Mumbo fan! Is it not obvious? Have I not mentioned him and searched for him at least once per video?" It's obvious that the overdramatic offense was a bit. "This is outrageous! I'm leaving you with your accidental iron farm and your tunnel to Mumbo Jumbo!" Birdii prepares to fly away when Grian splutters in between giggles.

xxx

"Wait, are these coordinates?" Birdii seems to stare at a red parrot head on an item frame above his door, coordinates above it. It was obviously nametagged.