# T H R E E

A black shadow was running as fast as he could towards the school operation room and slam the door open

A black shadow was running as fast as he could towards the school operation room and slam the door open. Startling the three people inside the room.

"What the fuck? Satoru! the new baby is dead?" Akiteru walk quickly towards Satoru and wait for the man to answer.

"Uhm excuse me but...who are you?" Akiteru turn around and he was meet with a girl with long black hair wearing a doctor coat standing in front of Yuji's corps.

"Kuroo Akiteru, a second year and you are?"

"Ieri Shouko, a magic college doctor" Akiteru tilt his head, she look tired and done with the shit in this world but Akiteru could see that she is a professional one.

"So, what are you going to do with the hatchling corps?" Akiteru ask and he walk closer towards the taller woman.

Ieri stare at the boy before she sigh "I don't think I could-"

"It's okay to tell him, he is already here so what's the point of hiding it" Gojo said nonchalantly while Ieri stare at the man, trying to figure if he is serious or not.

Seeing that Gojo didn't talk anything again she said "You said I could dissect him however I want right?"

"Sure, you could make use of him"

"Then I will, who do you think you are talking too?" Akiteru humph since he feels a bit left out and the woman was kind of ignoring him. So he went to Gojo side, sat beside the man and cling to Gojo tightly.

"Ne~ I don't think that Yuji is actually dead" Akiteru said in a soft and low voice.

Gojo turn his head around and look down at the boy "did you feel anything?" Akiteru nod and he whisper again.

"I could feel Sukuna and Yuji are currently fighting and Yuji is trying his best to win so he could come back to live again" Gojo smirk when he heard that. Why was it easy for Gojo to believe what Akiteru said? first because when talking about curse energy radar Akiteru is number one and his prediction never wrong.

So Gojo believe his word and he has hope now that this new students of his will comeback alive.

"I will begin now okay?" Ieri said while still facing Gojo, Akiteru and Ijichi.

"He's back~" As soon as Akiteru said that Yuji woke up from his dead, Gojo smirk at that, Ijichi was quivering at the back while Ieri just stood there in shock.

"Whoa! my dick is hanging out!"

Ieri stare at the boy in disappointment and said "That's a bit of a shame"

Yuji whipped his head and stare at the girl in embarrassment "this is so...embarassing"

"Yuji!" Akiteru let the man go, Gojo stood up and raised his hand "Welcome back!"

Yuji grin "Yo! I'm back!" and the two teacher and students high five.

"Baby! you're finally awake!" Akiteru pounce at the boy who is still naked and hug the boy tightly.

"T-teru-senpai!!!!" Yuji face went red at the position while the other laugh at his fate.