# S I X

"So

"So...Nanami-kun will go with Yuji, and I will go with you for another mission right Satoru~" Akiteru said as he stare at the three individuals in front of him.

"Eh? why can't Teru-senpai come with us?" Yuji ask while looking at Gojo pleadingly.

"That eyes won't work on me Yuji-kun, but to tell you the truth I'm trusting Nanami to keep you safe on your first real mission. And why Teru-chan can't come with you because later I'm sure Teru will be the one who mostly fight and you need experience" Gojo said as he pet Akiteru's head fondly.

"Eh? you mean I won't be a use if Teru-senpai is there?" Yuji said while tilting his head confusedly.

Nanami who observe from the back sigh before he spoke "It means Kuroo here is a battle maniac and you won't have a chance to fight because Kuroo will jump in instinct and fight any curse he saw at fist glance"

"Woah! Teru-senpai, you sound so cool!" Yuji said with his eyes sparkling in admiration.

"You think so! hahaha see Satoru, I knew it that one day surely there will be someone who will understand me" Gojo just sigh and nod.

"Well come on, they need to leave in a minute while we will leave in an hour" Gojo said.

"Okay then, stay safe Yuji and you too Nanami-kun! muah!" Yuji pretend to caught the flying kiss while Nanami just sigh and turn around.

When the two people left Gojo ask "did you put something on them?"

Akiteru sigh before he make a grabby hands towards Gojo. Gojo compiled and he lift the boy into his arm "yeah...I hope my barrier seal will be useful for them. Just for safety" Akiteru stare at the man cutely, looking for a praise for his good thinking and caring side.

"Why aren't you 18 yet Teru-chan! I really can't hold the urge anymore!" Gojo said as he cried comically while Akiteru laugh.

"Hahaha...I don't care if you're going to do it now. You're the one who want to obey the 'until 18' rule" Akiteru said teasingly while poking the man pouting face.

"Ughh...fine we'll do it after this mission okay? don't blame me if you won't be walking for a week"

"Yay! you finally man up my love" Gojo pout before he kissed the cat boy in his arm.