# S E V E N

"SATORU YOU BEAST!!" Akiteru keep hitting the laughing man while he try not to move his body too much after the intense bed activity they do last night

"I told you in the beginning right" A pillow went to Gojo's face and he was down on the floor.

"You know that it's my first time! baka! baka! hontou ni baka!" Akiteru said while pouting at the couch. Gojo laugh nervously and went to the sulking boy, trying to say sorry and give a sweet talk to persuade the boy.

Nanami on the other side just look at them in disgust and drink his coffee "could you please stop, you guys makes my coffee feel disgusting"

Akiteru pull out his tongue and the man while Gojo just laugh and lean back on the couch "sigh...you know when I told you I'll give him a heavy mission last week I didn't mean it to be this heavy"

Akiteru took out his skecth book and lean his back towards Gojo chest "did he know about the finger in Yoshino's house?"

Nanami fold his arm in front of his chest and said "no. It will just makes him feel and unneeded responsibilities"

"Hehehe...I'm glade I left Yuuji in your charge"

"SENSEI!!" Yuuji ran towards the room and he stop in front of the three people inside the room "come on! let's meet everyone else! I can't wait" Yuuji said while jumping up and down in excitement.

Akiteru just look at his two idiots in amusement as they plan for a surprise while Nanami just sigh and ignored them. As Gojo and Yuuji left to make the surprise Akiteru stays for a while with Nanami "you going to join the exchange festival?"

"I need to...because from what Satoru has explain to me those Kyoto fuckers want to kill Yuuji" Akiteru said as he twirl his pencil.

"You know that you're actually banned from joining right? you're the same level like Gojo. They think it will be unfair for them to fight you" Nanami said.

___________________

||PROFILE UNLOCK||

Kuroo Akiteru

16 years old

second year Tokyo jujutsu school

Special grade sorcerer

___________________

"I'm not officially participating the game" Akiteru shrug "I'm just assign by principal to keep the boy from dying"

"The principal..." Nanami mumble under his breath.

Akiteru stood up and grab all of his art supplies "oh well I need to go now, can't let those Kyoto bastards see me now can we?"

Nanami stare at the fragile looking teen who walk away from the room. The first time Nanami meet the boy he only thought that Akiteru has no skill and a manipulative teen who only know how to use his face. But when his grade and strength announced to be the same as Gojo he just could only stare.

Life is full of wonder, and Akiteru is one of them.