# F O U R

"Heh! so you're planning to teach Yuji separately without telling them that he is still alive?" Akiteru said and he rolled around the room that was going to be used as Yuji's practice room

"Yup, it's good to keep the part he came back to live a secret for a reason" Gojo said and he pick Akiteru up from the ground and carried him bridal style "you know what I mean right?"

"Of course! should I go to the other first year? I know Maki, Panda and Toge are training them for the exchange event...but a little more aid shouldn't be a problem right?" Akiteru said as he took off Gojo's blindfold and his blood red eyes clashed with Gojo's crystal blue.

"Of course, I appreciate the help"

"Hehe well...hup!" Akiteru jump down and give the blindfold back "I'll see you later then my love~ muah" Akiteru give a flying kiss before he leave the practice room.

"Oh! Baby-kun, good luck for your training okay?" Akiteru grin at the smiling boy in front of him.

"Of course Teru-senpai! Gojo-sensei is inside right?" Yuji ask.

"Of course, well see you! muah" another flying kiss went to Yuji and he left the area.

He skipped through the way while humming his favourite lullaby.

Ninna nanna, ninna oh
To whom shall I give this baby?

If I give it to the old hag,
She'll keep it for a week.

If I give it to bogeyman,
He'll keep it for an entire year.

If I give it to the while wolf,
He'll keep it for a long time.

Lullaby sleep fairies
Send my baby to sleep.

He stop at his track and grin widely when he found where those guys are grouping "MINNNAAAA~"

The five Jujutsu students turn around and they found a waving cat "I'm coming there! Yahoo!" Akiteru jump recklessly while the five students are panicking on who should catch the hyper second year.

At last Inumaki come forwards and he caught the free falling boy, Akiteru wrapped his arm around Inumaki's neck and snuggle closer "yay! today hero is my baby Tuna"

All of them sweat drop at Akiteru childish act while Inumaki was blushing and jumping around with Akiteru still in his arm.

"Why is he that happy?" Nobara ask towards Panda.

"This is the first time Inumaki-kun gotten praise from Akiteru, he's been waiting from last year I tell you!" Panda said while Maki nod and sigh at the jumping tuna and cat in front of her.

"Whoah! is he really that influential?" Nobara ask, still not convinced on how much power Akiteru hold.

"It's true...you'll know what it feels being praised by Kuroo-senpai in the future" Fushiguro sigh while accepting the fact.

"Simple explanation, Akiteru is honest with his word so if he compliment you then it's his true feeling" Maki said.

Nobara stare at the short senpai who was giving Inumaki a head pat. Akiteru who caught Nobara gaze smile at the girl before his eyes sparkle "woah! flower-chan look cool in that boy's uniform"

An arrow struck dead in Nobara's heart "I get it now" she said as she fall to the ground. The other watch the girl reaction amusedly.