# T W E L E V E

Akiteru hide his presence as he lay down on the tree branch near the place where the two school principal are.

Since Akiteru is not part of the even he didn't need to join their baseball tournament. He stay there quietly as he listen to the conversation between the two principal.

"It's not a matter of whether I hate the boy or not" Yoshinobu said "but the mere of bending a rule for a single individual could lead to an unknown chaos that could happen in the future"

"The fact that the boy could remain alive until now is thanks to Gojo, and even his mere existence could result in a mass death" Shinobu said as he stare at Yuji and his students at the field.

"But the fact he also save many live is something" Yaga said "and in reality with Todo, he could even hold toe to toe with that special grade curse and survive the outcome"

Yoshinobu sigh "wether or not the decision of keeping Itadori alive is correct or not...I'm not sure of it."

"But for now, how about we support him while watch over him at the same time?" Yaga said.

Akiteru who heard all of that also think for a while. He like Yuji since the boy is so pure and just an innocent bean...but if thinking about consequences it could result in people's live and even Gojo since he is the one who ask for the way out and Yuji's guarantor.

Not that he couldn't handle it if all of them are stuck in a very dangerous event. He could use one of his forbidden technique and fix all of the problem.

But the thing is...the price of using that technique are very...pricey.

Akiteru stare at the smiling students who were running and trying their best to play baseball and win for their school. He unconsciously smile at that, even Gojo was having fun.

Seeing that he become sure of one thing, wether or not thing will get messy in the future he won't feel regret to use that technique just so he could see the people he care smile once again. 

"hehehe..." Akiteru turn his attention back and saw Gojo was using limitless and walking on to of the troops of ants that has become the attention of the two jujutsu school principal.

"I guess we should deal with the man first huh..." Akiteru giggle and leave the field. Busying him self at the shopping district to release the stress inside his mind.