# T E N

The curse ripped off their mask, a very ugly and deformed face appeared but what alert him the most was the eye. He grit his teeth before forcing his eyes to close "why are you closing your eyes? don't you want to see my beautiful eyes?"

He knew it, their eyes must be the dangerous zone. He need to fight with his closed! dammit he should ask for an extra payment from Gojo and Yaga after this. He was not paid to fight after all.

And then he felt his heart was beating fast, his shikigami was destroyed. Fuck, next time he will surely train his shikigami correctly.

Akiteru dodge the incoming attack from his back but he was not fast enough to dodge the attack from his front. He was hit hardly on his chest and he was sure that his ribs are broken "fuckers"

"awww~ the chibi shaman can't fight with his close close~" Akiteru sigh before he stood up.

"You guys surely are troublesome heh~" Even though with his bad condition he could still laugh while mocking the two curse, at least it was not only him that was injured.

"sigh...let's end this early yeah...I need to see if my babies are alright"  While still closing his eyes he raised both of his hands before he clasp it "Domain expansion, Area seal"

Thousand of black chains appears and wrapped itself around the curse, one of the chain even wrapped it self around the yellow curse eyes. Akiteru took a deep breath before he open his eyes.

The giant black curse was growling while the yellow dressed curse are shouting profanitites at him. Both of them are trying their best to free themselves from the chain. "You guys are strong...could make a good addition for my team" Akiteru smirk excitedly at adding two strong special grade curse to his collection.

He ponder for a while, Akiteru is strong but sealing two special grade curse in one go surely could deplete 3 out of his 4 strength "I could walk with the rest of my quarter curse energy I guess"

"SO YOU WANT TO DIE WHILE SEALING US HUH! YOU COWARD" Akiteru didn't seem to faze by that since he knows that he is not gonna die but they are.

This time he took out his pocket know and create a big slash on his arm before he circled the two screaming curse and let his blood flow to the ground.

He took of his pants and shred it into pieces before he bandage his arm that he cut too deeply for the sake of getting more blood. He stood up and his kimono top reach to his mid thigh.

He clap twice before clasping his hand once again "SEAL!"

"GRRRR! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!"

Blinding white light surrounded the two curse and then they were gone from his sight. His Domain expansion is gone and he staggered forward before he fall on his knee and stare at the clear sky.

"Huh...my hot husband finally manage to save them I guess...Ughh" He stood up carefully and went to look for the other.