# E L E V E N

"So, a lot happened and people even died. What do you guys think? should we continue this event?" Gojo said towards the group of Tokyo and Kyoto students inside the room.

Yuji frown as he fold his arms in front of his chest and said "hmm...if you put it like that..."

As for Akiteru he was just lazying on top of the room ceiling as he play with his phone, waiting for Gojo to finish this announcement so they could go and buy his new weapon.

"Then yeah...we should continue" all of the people inside the room except Akiteru turn towards the source and they found Todou siting cooly with his feet on top of the table.

Even though Akiteru dislike the boy he listen to what the Kyoto third year explanation and he hum in agreement. " I thought you only have muscle inside that small brain of yours Todou" Akiteru smirk as he jump down from the ceiling and caught by Gojo who was underneath him.

"But yeah I agree with him" Now all of the attention are on Gojo and Akiteru.

"Are the pairings for the individual portions drawn at random?" Maki ask.

"Huh? we're not doing that this year" All of them are confused at the answer, even Akiteru but then he remember the box that was given to him by Gojo prior the meeting.

"Give me the box Teru-chan" Akiteru smile before he jump down from Gojo and took out the wooden box from his satchel and give it to Gojo "I don't like the routine so why not change it?"

Gojo gave the box to Yuji and the pink haired boy put his hand inside the box, grabbing a piece of paper and open it to read what was written inside "Ba-baseball?" suddenly the two jujutsu school principal appear beside Yuji and they read the word loudly.

"Oh! I didn't see you there" Yuji said with a sweat drop appeared on his face.

"What's the meaning of this Yaga?" ask the Kyoto principal towards Yaga who is also lost at the change of event.

"No! I swear I suggested an individual...SATORU! GET BACK HERE!!!"

When they realised the white haired shaman was already lost from their sight and so is his little lover.

"Hihihihi...you really like to mess with them huh" Akiteru said as he skip cheerfully beside the taller male.

"They deserve what ever coming to them from me" Gojo smirk and he stop the boy before leaning down gave a quick peck on the lips "now come on, lets buy you some new weapon"