1) LET THERE BE MISCHIEF !

• Chapter 1: Let There Be Mischief ! •• Episode 1, Part 1: Enter: Naruto Uzumaki & Nanashi! •__________________________

• Episode 1, Part 1: Enter: Naruto Uzumaki & Nanashi! •
__________________________

THE ANCIENT TALES OF KONOHAGAKURE SAYS TO RESPECT LIFE; for it's the very thing that binds the shinobi and the civilian together. They worship it, combining the feelings of Pride and Loyalty to the village in order to keep things at peace. They don't accept change; for to be like the leaves flowing through the air in the midst of a summer day, the citizens tend to stand still like a crooked rock. Settling with ideals and morals produced from noble clans or any older generation beyond their dna.

"YOU DAMNED, BRAT. LEARN TO STAY THE HELL OUTTA MY SHOP!" An ugly old man, no later than his 60s, hollered at a little girl before he tossed her by the end of her worn out jacket and dragged her down to the murky ground. "And don't you ever come back here again, you mutt!"

The people of Konohagakure live with a mind of not their own.

Hehehe. A wicked smile forms on the child's face as she lunges at the man, tousling out of his grip, until she grabs a wool sack from the hems of his belt and knocks down all the displays on his shelf.

'That old man talks too much for a guy that can barely see straight!' The girl chuckles as she moves through the crowd in front of the dingy pawn shop and runs with the sack in hand.

"Dumbass, I wasn't coming back anyways!" She replied, wrinkles and pores popping on the shop owner's horrid face as he swore.

"You devil spawn, I'll kILL YOUU!"

The days in the Hidden Leaf Village were different from the ones in the little girl's childhood. The heat tingles the chestnut coat on her brown skin and the wind blows through her loc'd hair as the ponytail restraints only withstand so little. The villagers were a nuisance. Each day is like another spew of hatred towards herself and her adoptive brother. The villagers try to fix them; assaulting and trying to drive the young two out of town in hopes to cure the village from its untreated disease. But it's no use. They always remain here.

The sunlight glistened on the child's rich magenta eyes as she, not having anything else better to do as she ran, became bored. The girl took the item out of her stolen sack and grinned to herself while holding it up to her sun-kissed face.

Jackpot!

The item in her hand was a swirled festival mask that was carved with the details of a cat and wore the grin of a child. Almost like a mimicry of her brother as she recalls his foxy white smile, his blonde hair that spikes in numerous angles, and his prominent black whiskers on his very chubby cheeks that blushes brightly when caught doing something stupid or very embarrassing.